Charming Lobby and Cryptic Rider Qs

4 vues

GP41

non lue,
1 févr. 2002, 00:44:3501/02/2002

1) Could I play a Charming Lobby, right after I succesfully called a
vote via another Charming Lobby?

Vote #1 via CL #1. Vote #2 via CL #2. Vote #2 would pass automatically,
right?

2) Could I do the same for Cryptic Rider?

Vote #1, then CR #1. And then vote #2, with another CR #2(?), and
eventually vote #3.

GP41

LSJ

non lue,
1 févr. 2002, 08:05:3501/02/2002
GP41 wrote:

> Hi,
>
> 1) Could I play a Charming Lobby, right after I succesfully called a
> vote via another Charming Lobby?
>
> Vote #1 via CL #1. Vote #2 via CL #2. Vote #2 would pass automatically,
> right?

Yes.

> 2) Could I do the same for Cryptic Rider?
>
> Vote #1, then CR #1. And then vote #2, with another CR #2(?), and
> eventually vote #3.

Yes.

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

hawk_the_demon

non lue,
1 févr. 2002, 08:20:4001/02/2002
The cards:

Charming Lobby [Jyhad, V:TES]
Cardtype: Action
Discipline: Presence
+1 stealth {political action.
[pre] Call a referendum listed on a political action card in your hand
(play that card) or allowed by an effect in play. If the referendum
passes, then the next referendum called by any vampire} thereafter
passes automatically.
[PRE] As above, and <this vampire gains> 2 votes for the first
<referendum>.

Cryptic Rider [Jyhad, V:TES, Sabbat]
Cardtype: Action Modifier
Cost: 1 blood
Requires a ready vampire. Only usable after a successful <referendum>.
The <referendum of the next political action> you successfully call
this turn passes automatically.

Nothing is said about _how_ you call the next vote in either case.
Beware though, if you don't get to the next referendum in your current
turn after calling a vote through charming lobby, then the next vote
ANY vampire calls passes automatically (bye bye Legendary Vampire :-)

But if you think that noone but you can call votes, then you could:
Round n:
- get one vote through + CR
- use CR to make your next one pass and use CR
- ...
- use CL to call the last vote in turn n
Round n+1:
- your first vote passes because of the CL in last turn + CR
- and so on and so on and so on...

0 nouveau message