Random Questions

6 vues

LSJ

non lue,
16 mars 2001, 17:02:2416/03/2001
Henke wrote:

> 1. Can a player play Out-of-turn master cards when his malkavians take
> actions with Madness network?

Yes. It isn't his turn.

> 2. Does a minion with strenght reduced to below 1 and wolfclaws count for
> having attempted to use aggrevated damage, as per Rötsherek card?

Not unless he mixes in a Lucky Blow or something to get his damage up
above zero.

> 3. Superior Psyche is played after combat ends. Does that mean that cards
> like terrorfrenzy doesn't affect the cost, as combat has ended? Very
> confusing, as it is a combatcard...

Good question.
Since it has been ruled to be played after combat, Terror Frenzy won't affect it.

> 4. Do I get the edge if I bleed someone else than my prey? (Either by
> deflection or Nightmoves or Kindred Spirits). We've always thought that the
> you only get the edge if you bleed your prey, but I can't find that rule...
> (Not that I've spent that many minutes looking for it...)

Yes. [1.2.3]

> 5. A vampire with superior fortitude and two blood untaps and bleeds with
> force of will.The bleed is modified by Day Operation. What happens? If Day
> operation's effect takes place first, the vampire is sent to torpor with
> zero blood, and then burned as it cannot burn a blood. If Force's effect
> takes place first, the vampire is simply sent to torpor twice...

The acting player can order the effects in either order.

> 6. Can disarm be played against a vampire going into torpor?

Yes.

> 7. If a vampire plays blur and strikes for one two times, both strikes
> cannot be prevented by skin of rock, right? Two fortitude cards needed? (or
> a skin of steel)

Right. Damage prevention doesn't prevent future damage unless specified and
can never prevent past damage.

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

Henke

non lue,
[...]