Week of the Nightmares Q:

0 vue

Roger Carhult

non lue,
6 juil. 2001, 20:48:1806/07/2001
If I Clan Impersonate a Ravnos to another clan the turn before the
last counter would be removed from the mastercard, my CI'd vamp would
be able to ignore the counters on him, right? Do they go away when the
last counter is removed from the mastercard as well, or does my vamp
have to burn blood for the counters if he burns the CI?

I also wonder about another thing. Previously the designers had a
policy to not change wallpapercards and make them better if there
wasn't something with them to be errata'd as well. With FN it clearly
seems like they've changed this policy and upgraded cards like Ravnos
Cache, Powerbase: Rome etc. Does this mean a change of the policy, and
how come it was so defended just a few months ago and now suddenly
abandoned (apparently)?

LSJ

non lue,
6 juil. 2001, 21:02:3706/07/2001
Roger Carhult wrote:

> If I Clan Impersonate a Ravnos to another clan the turn before the
> last counter would be removed from the mastercard, my CI'd vamp would
> be able to ignore the counters on him, right? Do they go away when the

Right. It only affects Ravnos (card text).

> last counter is removed from the mastercard as well, or does my vamp
> have to burn blood for the counters if he burns the CI?

They go away (card text).

> I also wonder about another thing. Previously the designers had a
> policy to not change wallpapercards and make them better if there
> wasn't something with them to be errata'd as well. With FN it clearly

"... not to /errata/ wallpapercards..."

> seems like they've changed this policy and upgraded cards like Ravnos
> Cache, Powerbase: Rome etc. Does this mean a change of the policy, and
> how come it was so defended just a few months ago and now suddenly
> abandoned (apparently)?

Reprints. See also Sabbat War.

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

0 nouveau message