[LSJ] Sword of Nuln

12 vues

salem

non lue,
22 mai 2003, 09:47:0522/05/2003
Say my tremere whacks a vampire with 1 blood for 1 damage with the
Sword of Nuln.

Does the vampire burn 1 blood, can't burn a 2nd to heal the damage, so
then goes to torpor with no blood

or

does it not burn any blood, as it can't burn 2 blood to heal the
damage, and thus goes to torpor with 1 blood?

thanks,

salem
domain:canberra http://www.geocities.com/salem_christ.geo/vtes.htm

LSJ

non lue,
22 mai 2003, 09:40:5222/05/2003
salem wrote:
> Say my tremere whacks a vampire with 1 blood for 1 damage with the
> Sword of Nuln.
>
> Does the vampire burn 1 blood, can't burn a 2nd to heal the damage, so
> then goes to torpor with no blood
>
> or
>
> does it not burn any blood, as it can't burn 2 blood to heal the
> damage, and thus goes to torpor with 1 blood?

The former. As with most things, he burns what he can.

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

0 nouveau message