Mehemet of the Ahl-i-Batin's special ability directedness

1 vue

LSJ

non lue,
16 août 2001, 11:36:0316/08/2001
From a question asked of me in email:

Mehemet of the Ahl-i-Batin takes an action to burn a blood and a discipline
card from a vampire controlled by his prey. The "burn blood" effect targets
the vampire (and so doesn't require that the vampire have any blood). The
"burn discipline card" effect targets the discipline card (and so cannot
be taken if there is no discipline card).

Q: If the discipline card was played by (and so is controlled by) a Methuselah
other than the controller of the target vampire, who may block?

A: Since the action targets more than one Methuselah's stuff, it is undirected.
So the prey and predator can attempt to block.

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

Roger Carhult

non lue,
17 août 2001, 14:57:0917/08/2001
> Mehemet of the Ahl-i-Batin takes an action to burn a blood and a discipline
> card from a vampire controlled by his prey. The "burn blood" effect targets
> the vampire (and so doesn't require that the vampire have any blood). The
> "burn discipline card" effect targets the discipline card (and so cannot
> be taken if there is no discipline card).

So this means that if my target hos no skill card on her I won't be
able to take the action burn a blood?

LSJ

non lue,
17 août 2001, 15:50:5617/08/2001