Storage Annex Q

2 vues

cantila

non lue,
13 déc. 2000, 20:11:5313/12/2000
Storage Annex [SW]
Cardtype: Master
Master: location. Put a card from your hand facedown (out of play) on
this card when you play it. You may look at the card at any time.
During your master phase, you may exchange a card in your hand for the
card on this Storage Annex. If the Storage Annex is stolen or burned,
the card on it is stolen or burned as well.

According to card text, I could play SA and put a master card on it.
Next turn in my master phase, I pick up the master card from SA because
I want to play it, and exchange it for a Magnum .44. Then I play the
master card and replace it. I draw another master from library, so I go
back to SA and exchange the new master for my Magnum nefore minion
phase begins, this should be legal. is it?

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

LSJ

non lue,
14 déc. 2000, 07:47:3514/12/2000
cantila wrote:

> Storage Annex [SW]
> [...] During your master phase, you may exchange a card in your hand for the
> card on this Storage Annex. [...]

> According to card text, I could play SA and put a master card on it.
> Next turn in my master phase, I pick up the master card from SA because
> I want to play it, and exchange it for a Magnum .44. Then I play the
> master card and replace it. I draw another master from library, so I go
> back to SA and exchange the new master for my Magnum nefore minion
> phase begins, this should be legal. is it?

No.

Online rulings:
* "During phase X, do Y" limits Y to once per phase X. [LSJ 19970625]

(See various Powerbases for abuses that would occur if this were not
the case).

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

James Coupe

non lue,
14 déc. 2000, 07:17:0114/12/2000
In article <9196om$lpi$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>, cantila
<rogc...@student.luth.se> writes

>Storage Annex [SW]
>Cardtype: Master
>Master: location. Put a card from your hand facedown (out of play) on
>this card when you play it. You may look at the card at any time.
>During your master phase, you may exchange a card in your hand for the
>card on this Storage Annex. If the Storage Annex is stolen or burned,
>the card on it is stolen or burned as well.
>
>According to card text, I could play SA and put a master card on it.

Legal.

>Next turn in my master phase, I pick up the master card from SA because
>I want to play it, and exchange it for a Magnum .44.

Legal.

> Then I play the
>master card and replace it.

Legal.

>I draw another master from library,

Fine.

>so I go
>back to SA and exchange the new master for my Magnum nefore minion
>phase begins, this should be legal. is it?

No. Storage Annex uses the template "During X, do Y". This means
*once* during X, do Y. So once during your master phase, you may
exchange the card on Storage Annex.

--
James Coupe | PGP Key 0x5D623D5D
"It's hard to carry on when you feel all alone. Now I've swung back down

0 nouveau message