[LSJ] Jack Washington + Goth Band

6 vues

Jack Crow

non lue,
21 juin 2001, 03:41:4921/06/2001
Can Goth Band move a counter from say...Jack the Anarch to Jack
Washington as a life counter?

Flux

non lue,
21 juin 2001, 05:49:4621/06/2001

"Jack Crow" <no...@nowhere.com> wrote in message

> Can Goth Band move a counter from say...Jack the Anarch to Jack
> Washington as a life counter?

No, Jack Washington is not a Master card while in play.

Flux

Jozxyqk

non lue,
21 juin 2001, 06:21:3021/06/2001
Jack Crow <no...@nowhere.com> wrote:
> Can Goth Band move a counter from say...Jack the Anarch to Jack
> Washington as a life counter?

Here is a similar question:
Goth Band can take counters off of Master Cards.. Do they have to
be counters *produced by* that Master Card?
Can you play Corruption on Jack Washington, and then use your
Goth Band to pull the Corruption Counters off of him and onto your own
Masters?

LSJ

non lue,
21 juin 2001, 06:35:2521/06/2001

/Jake/ Washington is not a Master card while in play, correct.

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

LSJ

non lue,
21 juin 2001, 06:36:1321/06/2001
Jozxyqk wrote:
> Goth Band can take counters off of Master Cards.. Do they have to
> be counters *produced by* that Master Card?

Yes.

> Can you play Corruption on Jack Washington, and then use your
> Goth Band to pull the Corruption Counters off of him and onto your own
> Masters?

No, since /Jake/ Washington is not a Master card in play.

Jack Crow

non lue,
21 juin 2001, 06:38:0721/06/2001
On Thu, 21 Jun 2001 10:21:30 GMT, Jozxyqk <jfeu...@eecs.tufts.edu>
wrote:

A better example being, moving a vandalism counter from a powerbase.

shawn

non lue,
22 juin 2001, 18:52:4322/06/2001
LSJ wrote:

> Flux wrote:
>
>> "Jack Crow" <no...@nowhere.com> wrote in message
>>
>>> Can Goth Band move a counter from say...Jack the Anarch to Jack
>>> Washington as a life counter?
>>
>> No, Jack Washington is not a Master card while in play.
>

> /Jake/ Washington is not a Master card while in play, correct.

so is he unique? because he's a Unique Master card but not a Unique Mortal

LSJ

non lue,
22 juin 2001, 20:28:4422/06/2001

Yes. A unique card is a unique card.
What else could "Unique" mean on the card?

Jack Crow

non lue,
22 juin 2001, 22:51:0222/06/2001
On Sat, 23 Jun 2001 08:52:43 +1000, shawn <sta...@alphalink.com.au>
wrote:

I thought that was an excellent question. It's hard to tell what about
cards mutate and what does not through the different phases and
locations it could end up in.

shawn

non lue,
24 juin 2001, 16:19:3524/06/2001