Stupid Groups search sucks. Plus LSJ: /heidelberg + Helicopter

Blooded Sand

Aug 7, 2009, 2:43:01 PM8/7/09
Tegyrius has an untapped Helicopter. I tap Heidelberg and place it on
Tariq. Is it now tapped?

Heidelberg Castle, Germany
Type: Master
Cost: 2 pool
Master: unique location.
Tap to move blood, equipment cards and/or retainers between any two
ready vampires you control. (You choose the amount of blood you move
and which cards you transfer.) Cannot be used during an action.

Helicopter
Type: Equipment
Cost: 3 pool
Vehicle.
When a minion equips with the Helicopter, tap it. After resolving a
successful action, this minion may tap the Helicopter to untap. A
minion may have only one vehicle.

LSJ

Aug 7, 2009, 2:51:12 PM8/7/09
Blooded Sand wrote:
> Tegyrius has an untapped Helicopter. I tap Heidelberg and place it on
> Tariq. Is it now tapped?

No.

Move != Equip.

Similarly, moving a Leather Jacket with HC would not let the receiving minion
untap from the LJ's effect at the end of the turn.

D.J.

Aug 7, 2009, 5:49:14 PM8/7/09
On Aug 7, 2:43 pm, Blooded Sand <sandm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Tegyrius has an untapped Helicopter. I tap Heidelberg and place it on
> Tariq. Is it now tapped?

Regarding Groups search sucking: Search all groups with the
appropriate keywords and an "author:LSJ" limiter. That seems to
search longer histories than searching the specific group does, for
some reason.

- D.J.

Blooded Sand

Aug 7, 2009, 6:40:41 PM8/7/09

Does not help me find a Tariq eats the world deck. And could not find
it on Lasombra either

The Lasombra

Aug 7, 2009, 7:12:29 PM8/7/09
On Fri, 7 Aug 2009 15:40:41 -0700 (PDT), Blooded Sand wrote:

>Does not help me find a Tariq eats the world deck. And could not find
>it on Lasombra either

Quick and easy.

Start here:

Type in the name of the vampire/vampires or the description in the
lower search box, and then click on Search.

The last 5900+ decks posted to this newsgroup are all archived there
and the Google Usenet search issue doesn't occur there.