[LSJ] Philippe Rigaud humanitas

reyda

May 13, 2005, 6:49:17 AM5/13/05
hi there :)

I play humanitas on philippe Rigaud.
is he now immune from his "i must eat elders in torpor" effect ?
or is he "stuck" when the situation occurs ? (i guess yes)

I play humanitas on a vampire which suffers the "undying thirst". Is he
now no longer concerned by undying thirst card text ? (i guess yes)

thank you

jnew...@difsol.com

May 13, 2005, 9:45:42 AM5/13/05

Both of these cards refer to vampires in torpor that the subject "may
diablerize." Since none can exist when Humanitas is played, the effects
never trigger.

John

Chris Berger

May 13, 2005, 2:20:07 PM5/13/05

jnewqu...@difsol.com wrote:

> Both of these cards refer to vampires in torpor that the subject "may
> diablerize." Since none can exist when Humanitas is played, the
effects
> never trigger.

Which is why the Mata Hari/Undying Thirst/Crimson Fury deck needs to
include Tajdid. *maniacal laughter*

Robert Scythe

May 13, 2005, 5:59:41 PM5/13/05
if you can get Reform Body into that combo it would up the
'maniacalness' tenfold.

LSJ

May 13, 2005, 6:22:26 PM5/13/05

Correct.

--
LSJ (vtesr...@TRAPwhite-wolf.com) V:TES Net.Rep (remove spam trap to reply)
http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

Chris Berger

May 13, 2005, 6:22:47 PM5/13/05

Robert Scythe wrote:
> if you can get Reform Body into that combo it would up the
> 'maniacalness' tenfold.

Actually, I remembered right after I posted that I had scrapped the
idea of the deck because Crimson Fury costs a blood, but had decided to
try it with Reform Body instead. And then I started thinking about it
again and decided that it's even better if you play both of them.

I can't wait to put it together and blow someone's mind. ;) Now if
only I had 15 Undying Thirsts...