[Rules][LSJ] Ousting and Erciyes Fragment

5 vues

Ben Swainbank

non lue,
5 mai 2004, 15:01:1005/05/2004
If I have an untapped Erciyes Fragment and I oust my prey, is there a
"timing window" during which I can tap Erciyes and get a card that was
in play prior to the oust? Do cards burned by a player being ousted
hit the ash heap before they are removed from play?

-Ben Swainbank

LSJ

non lue,
5 mai 2004, 20:17:2705/05/2004

No. They burn, but the ash heaps of ousted players cannot be reached
by game effects.

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

Nikolaj Wendt

non lue,
6 mai 2004, 06:40:3806/05/2004
LSJ <vte...@white-wolf.com> wrote in message news:<rufmc.42165$Xj6.7...@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>...

> Ben Swainbank wrote:
> > If I have an untapped Erciyes Fragment and I oust my prey, is there a
> > "timing window" during which I can tap Erciyes and get a card that was
> > in play prior to the oust? Do cards burned by a player being ousted
> > hit the ash heap before they are removed from play?
>
> No. They burn, but the ash heaps of ousted players cannot be reached
> by game effects.

On a sidenote can the fragment be used at any time? During actions,
referendums, bloodhunts etc?

If the fragment is untapped with a stealth card on it and my vamp
bleeds, can i then use the card from the fragment, tap it right away,
take another stealth card and use it in the same action?

LSJ

non lue,
6 mai 2004, 11:27:3306/05/2004
niko...@hotmail.com (Nikolaj Wendt) wrote:
> On a sidenote can the [Erciyes] fragment be used at any time? During actions,
> referendums, bloodhunts etc?

Card text places no special restrictions on it.

> If the fragment is untapped with a stealth card on it and my vamp
> bleeds, can i then use the card from the fragment, tap it right away,
> take another stealth card and use it in the same action?

Yes.

Kulaid

non lue,
6 mai 2004, 12:22:4406/05/2004
Can't you do it before the action to oust them is completed?
IE... You have a govern on the fragment... Burn it for a 3 bleed
with your prey at 3 pool and unable to block, tap it to get a card on
it before the action is successful?

LSJ <vte...@white-wolf.com> wrote in message news:<rufmc.42165$Xj6.7...@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>...

Colin McGuigan

non lue,
6 mai 2004, 13:28:4106/05/2004
Kulaid wrote:
> Can't you do it before the action to oust them is completed?
> IE... You have a govern on the fragment... Burn it for a 3 bleed
> with your prey at 3 pool and unable to block, tap it to get a card on
> it before the action is successful?

That is possible, yes.

However, the OP was asking about getting a card that would be burnt
because of them being ousted, eg, a Barrens or Fame or the like, which
is in play, but goes to the ash heap when its controller is ousted.

--Colin McGuigan

0 nouveau message