LSJ-Kamiri wa Itherero

XZealot

Feb 11, 2006, 6:23:32 AM2/11/06
If Ossian blocks Kamiri wa Itherero bleeding and Ossian burns at the
end of the combat per Kamiri's special. Is Kamiri wa Itherero a
recepient of Trophies per the Trophy Rule?

Comments Welcome,
Norman S. Brown, Jr
XZealot
Archon of the Swamp

LSJ

Feb 11, 2006, 8:43:47 AM2/11/06
XZealot wrote:
> If Ossian blocks Kamiri wa Itherero bleeding and Ossian burns at the
> end of the combat per Kamiri's special. Is Kamiri wa Itherero a
> recepient of Trophies per the Trophy Rule?

Ossian burns "at the end of the action" per Kamiri's special.
So no.

If Ossian had been burned in combat, by whatever means, that would be
sufficient, of course.

--
That is my story, be it bitter or be it sweet.
Keep a little and let a little come back to me.