I am not your crosstable buddy.

1 view

cthulukitty

Mar 30, 2010, 11:53:25 AM3/30/10
Perhaps you think that our lack of a predator-prey relationship makes
us friends. Let me assure you that that is not the case. You are a
terrible person, and I only hope that you are ousted by me, and not
your original predator. At times it might seem like I'm trying to help
you, yet that is simply not true. To do that, I would first have to
like you, which I do not.

P.S. Your deck sucks.

Jesse

Sim

Mar 30, 2010, 3:42:21 PM3/30/10
Look I'm sorry. Do you feel this way because I didn't sit next to
you?

Why do all my first dates end like this?

Jozxyqk

Mar 30, 2010, 5:14:45 PM3/30/10
Then whose foot is that?

Meej

Mar 30, 2010, 5:35:03 PM3/30/10
On Mar 30, 5:14 pm, Jozxyqk <jfeue...@eecs.tufts.edu> wrote:
> Then whose foot is that?

Oh. Sorry.

Shockwave

Mar 31, 2010, 4:43:19 AM3/31/10

We can roll with 'foot' if it makes you feel better.

malcolmsprye

Mar 31, 2010, 10:11:08 AM3/31/10
Shhh Jesse. <Lays a finger gently on Jesse's lips> You seem tense...

Juggernaut1981

Apr 1, 2010, 2:39:38 AM4/1/10
On Apr 1, 1:11 am, malcolmsprye <malcolmsp...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Shhh Jesse. <Lays a finger gently on Jesse's lips>  You seem tense...

Please, the resemblance of this to a foot is only a momentary
distraction... I will soon craft it into something more brutally
beautiful. Oh Excuse me... my friend Mr Vykos is calling...

Kushiel

Apr 1, 2010, 10:31:34 AM4/1/10
On Mar 30, 11:53 am, cthulukitty <jcrossnicker...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Perhaps you think that our lack of a predator-prey relationship makes
> us friends.

Did you expect this thread to wander into the land of slashfic as
quickly as it did, Jesse?

John Eno

mhi...@gmail.com

Apr 1, 2010, 4:18:20 PM4/1/10

Rule 34

-M

/no exceptions

cthulukitty

Apr 2, 2010, 7:43:28 AM4/2/10
John asked:

> Did you expect this thread to wander into the land of slashfic as
> quickly as it did, Jesse?

I didn't. I was hoping Josh would post an April Fools "I am your
crosstable buddy" thread though, and that didn't happen.

Jesse

Johannes Walch

Apr 4, 2010, 11:07:16 AM4/4/10
cthulukitty schrieb:

Thing is, it is not an April Fools joke it is the truth.

Frederick Scott

Apr 30, 2010, 6:22:15 PM4/30/10
I am not your predator nor your prey. Remember that the
enemy of your enemy is your friend. Don't be concerned
that I allow your preditor, my prey to come CLOSE to ousting
you. I will do be best to keep him from actually ousting
you.

You can trust me in all things. After all, I am your friend.

Heh!

brandonsantacruz

Apr 30, 2010, 8:03:13 PM4/30/10

Did I just bleed you? Sorry, man. I really meant to hurt your
predator. Remember, he's the one we both really want to see ousted. I
promise it's the last time. Just help me finish off this last guy and
I pinky swear I'll spend the next two turns hunting. I'm only ousting
this guy because he hassles you so much.

Juggernaut1981

May 1, 2010, 4:15:24 AM5/1/10
On May 1, 10:03 am, brandonsantacruz <brandonsantac...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

Paraphrase from a real tournament....

"Nakhtoreb bleeds with Legal Manipulation for Lots(tm). Do you block
prey? Yes? I add Wad'o'Stealth(tm)... oops I got flicked to you
crosstable buddy... can you block? Oh not at Wad'o'Stealth(tm)? No, I
don't play spying mission..."