{LSJ} Revolutionary Emissary?

Salem

Dec 2, 2008, 10:13:46 PM12/2/08
Can you choose an untapped Anarch, A, as part of the X from
Revolutionary Council, and then also choose A to be the target of
Emissary? Thus gaining 3 votes and having A tapped, and then tapping A
again (from a tapped state) to count towards the X of Revolutionary
Council if the referendum passes.

I can't see why it wouldn't work since RC waits until the referendum
passes before tapping A, and A only needs to be untapped at the choose
terms phase, I just thought I'd check to make sure.

Revolutionary Council
Type: Political Action
Requires: baron
Requires a baron.
Choose X, then choose X ready untapped anarchs you control and allocate
2X points among one or more Methuselahs, locations, and equipment.
Successful referendum means each chosen anarch is tapped, each
Methuselah burns 1 pool for each point assigned, and each location or
equipment assigned a point is burned.

Emissary
Type: Action Modifier
Requires: baron
Requires a ready baron. Only usable during a referendum before votes are
cast.
Choose a ready untapped anarch you control. Tap the chosen anarch. That
anarch gains 3 votes. Any Camarilla vampire older than that anarch can
tap to cancel that anarch's votes.

--
salem
(replace 'hotmail' with 'gmail' to email)

LSJ

Dec 3, 2008, 6:48:02 AM12/3/08
Salem wrote:
> Can you choose an untapped Anarch, A, as part of the X from
> Revolutionary Council, and then also choose A to be the target of
> Emissary? Thus gaining 3 votes and having A tapped, and then tapping A
> again (from a tapped state) to count towards the X of Revolutionary
> Council if the referendum passes.

Sure.