Therbold Realty + New Management

ira...@gmail.com

Jan 13, 2008, 5:39:05 AM1/13/08
Hello LSJ,

Meth A controls Therbold Realty and Morgue Hunting Ground. Can Minion
B (controlled by Meth B) play New Management targeting the Hunting
Ground?

Meth A controls Morgue Hunting Ground. Meth B controls Therbold
Realty and Minion B. Can Minion B play New Management targeting the
Hunting Ground?

Thanks,
Ira

Therbold Realty
Card Text:
Master: unique location.
Locations cost you 1 less blood or pool

New Management
Card Text:
Do not replace until the end of this action.
(D) Take control of a location that costs less than 2 blood or pool.

LSJ

Jan 13, 2008, 8:26:33 AM1/13/08
ira...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hello LSJ,
>
> Meth A controls Therbold Realty and Morgue Hunting Ground. Can Minion
> B (controlled by Meth B) play New Management targeting the Hunting
> Ground?

Yes. That HG costs 1 pool.

> Meth A controls Morgue Hunting Ground. Meth B controls Therbold
> Realty and Minion B. Can Minion B play New Management targeting the
> Hunting Ground?

No. That HG costs 2 pool.

crispyfloss

Jan 14, 2008, 12:12:25 AM1/14/08
On Jan 13, 5:26 am, LSJ <vtes...@white-wolf.com> wrote:
> ira...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Hello LSJ,
>
> > Meth A controls Therbold Realty and Morgue Hunting Ground. Can Minion
> > B (controlled by Meth B) play New Management targeting the Hunting
> > Ground?
>
> Yes. That HG costs 1 pool.

And so it would also only require 1 Vandal counter from Dominique to
burn?

Interesting.

Jozxyqk

Jan 14, 2008, 7:31:22 AM1/14/08

> Interesting.

And if I bring out Therbold Realty, and then call Disputed Territory to give
control of it to my prey, suddenly all of his locations become cheaper for
the above effects?

TECH!

(I know I could have just used Disputed Territory to take the expensive
location in the first place. Shut up!)