[LSJ] Jake Washington and Ghoul retainer

1 vue

Kamel SENNI

non lue,
28 mars 2002, 05:39:0928/03/2002
Can Jake Washinton recruits Ghoul retainer ?
Thanx.

Kindred SPIRIT

LSJ

non lue,
28 mars 2002, 06:20:1928/03/2002
Kamel SENNI wrote:

> Can Jake Washinton recruits Ghoul retainer ?

Yes.

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

Brian

non lue,
29 mars 2002, 17:34:0429/03/2002
> > Can Jake Washinton recruits Ghoul retainer ?
>
> Yes.

About Jakey:

When you recruit an ally, it can't act that turn.

Since Jake isn't recruited, can he act the first turn he comes into
play?
________________

If I block an action, and the acting minion plays Form of Mist, can I
play Cat's Guidance before the action is complete, to untap and try to
block again?

LSJ

non lue,
30 mars 2002, 08:41:5430/03/2002
Brian wrote:

> > > Can Jake Washinton recruits Ghoul retainer ?
> >
> > Yes.
>
> About Jakey:
>
> When you recruit an ally, it can't act that turn.
>
> Since Jake isn't recruited, can he act the first turn he comes into
> play?

Yes.

> If I block an action, and the acting minion plays Form of Mist, can I
> play Cat's Guidance before the action is complete, to untap and try to
> block again?

Yes. CG is played after the block-combat ends.

0 nouveau message