[LSJ] Blood Weakens vs Rewind Time

Jeff Kuta

Sep 22, 2004, 12:17:36 AM9/22/04
Blood Weakens
Type: Event
Gehenna. Do not replace until a vampire commits diablerie.
Cards that require any Disciplines to play are not replaced until the
end of the current action or until any Methuselah's hand is empty
(whichever comes first). Any vampire who commits diablerie is immune
to this effect until the next Gehenna card is played.

Rewind Time
Type: Reaction
Requires: Temporis/Presence
Cost: 2 blood
[TEM] Burn a non-out-of-turn master card as it is played during any
other Methuselah's master phase (usable by a ready, untapped vampire
even though there is no action). That master card has no effect. No
cost is paid. The Methuselah who played that card gains another master
phase action.

So, there's no "current action" occuring when you play Rewind Time. Do
you simply never replace it?

LSJ

Sep 22, 2004, 6:48:52 AM9/22/04
Jeff Kuta wrote:

You replace it immediately, since there is no action to wait for the
end of.

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

Delmar Sittoni

Oct 21, 2023, 4:49:55 PM10/21/23
On May 6, 8:18 am, floppyzedolfin <floppyzedol...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi LSJ,
>
> Blood Weakens is in play.
>
> a - In combat, I play Infernal Pursuit.
> My hand becomes empty [during the same combat].
> Does Blood Weakens make me draw [handsize] cards simultaneously, or do
> I proceed card by card?
Card by card.

> Since I've played Infernal Pursuit, replacing card by card would make
> me discard one of the two cards drawn before replacing the next.
Correct.

I have a doubt:
There was a change in Infernal pursuit´s text, it changed from: "...then burn a card in your hand from each card drawn this way" to: "discard down to your hand size".

I beleave that will change this rulling right? This part:

> Since I've played Infernal Pursuit, replacing card by card would make
> me discard one of the two cards drawn before replacing the next.

Wouldn´t you discard only when your hand size is bigger than your hand?