Watenda Question

1 vue

Reyda

non lue,
27 avr. 2001, 02:28:3727/04/2001
hi !
here is quick question :

Only one imortal grapple can be played each round.
Watenda can cancel an immortal grapple per combat.
Does it mean that Watenda with presence is immune to immortal grapple ?
(i'll cancel that card. okay, i play strike combat ends)

reyda

Flux

non lue,
27 avr. 2001, 02:42:0927/04/2001

"Reyda" <re...@noos.fr> wrote in message

Right. And then the other guy plays Telepathic Tracking and Watenda takes a
beating... :-)

Flux

The Lasombra

non lue,
27 avr. 2001, 02:30:2227/04/2001
Reyda <re...@noos.fr> wrote in message
> hi !
> Only one imortal grapple can be played each round.
> Watenda can cancel an immortal grapple per combat.
> Does it mean that Watenda with presence is immune to immortal grapple ?
> (i'll cancel that card. okay, i play strike combat ends)

Watenda is immune to Immortal Grapple whether or not you give him Presence.

Your opponent can only play one per combat, and you can cancel that one for
free (as it has no cost to play).

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/Cardlist_W.html#Watenda

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/Cardlist_I.html#Immortal_Grapple

Carpe Noctem.

Lasombra

http://www.TheLasombra.com

theventrue

non lue,
27 avr. 2001, 03:14:5427/04/2001

"The Lasombra" <thela...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Reyda <re...@noos.fr> wrote in message
> > hi !
> > Only one imortal grapple can be played each round.
> > Watenda can cancel an immortal grapple per combat.
> > Does it mean that Watenda with presence is immune to immortal grapple ?
> > (i'll cancel that card. okay, i play strike combat ends)
>
> Watenda is immune to Immortal Grapple whether or not you give him
Presence.

> Your opponent can only play one per combat, and you can cancel that one
for
> free (as it has no cost to play).

Isn't it once per round?

Sylvain Gogel

non lue,
27 avr. 2001, 04:05:2927/04/2001
anyway looks good cause
it's cost a lot to kick watenda a**

:o)

"Flux" <fl...@netc.pt> a écrit dans le message news:
3ae9148d$1...@212.18.160.197...

LSJ

non lue,
27 avr. 2001, 07:49:1027/04/2001
theventrue wrote:
> Isn't [the limit on Immortal Grapple] once per round?

Yes.

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

Derek Ray

non lue,
27 avr. 2001, 08:26:4627/04/2001

Oh yeah, the famous pot/AUS combo... found naturally on Sigrid (6-cap
Toreador), Rebekka (8-cap Tremere) and many other monstrously huge
vampires.

forgive me if i'm not frightened.

-- Derek

[generic .signature file]

Sorrow

non lue,
27 avr. 2001, 08:33:4527/04/2001
> >> Only one imortal grapple can be played each round.
> >> Watenda can cancel an immortal grapple per combat.
> >> Does it mean that Watenda with presence is immune to immortal grapple ?
> >> (i'll cancel that card. okay, i play strike combat ends)
> >Right. And then the other guy plays Telepathic Tracking and Watenda takes
> >beating... :-)
> Oh yeah, the famous pot/AUS combo... found naturally on Sigrid (6-cap
> Toreador), Rebekka (8-cap Tremere) and many other monstrously huge
> vampires.
> forgive me if i'm not frightened.

bwaahahahahahahah.
Derek, you rule. :p

Sorrow
---
"Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War.
Our war is a spiritual war. Our depression is our lives."
- Tyler Durden

0 nouveau message