Zhenga question

Joshua Duffin

Jun 19, 2006, 4:06:46 PM6/19/06
Zhenga says "When Zhenga announces a recruit action or employ action, she
may burn X blood. If the action succeeds, she may recruit and employ up to X
additional allies and retainers from your hand (pay cost as normal)."

Charisma says "Put this card on a ready vampire. This vampire's recruit ally
actions cost 1 less blood or pool (but never less than 0 blood or pool)."

If Zhenga has Charisma, and goes to recruit, say, 3 Bimas at once (X=2),
does she pay 2 for X plus 2 for the additional 2 Bimas? Or does the
Charisma discount apply to all three of the recruitments? I'm guessing the
latter, since the additional allies aren't being recruited as a "recruit
ally action", even though they are being recruited *during* a recruit ally
action. Right?

Josh

needs more allies

LSJ

Jun 19, 2006, 5:00:51 PM6/19/06

If by "the latter" you mean "the former", as your explanation
indicates, yes.

2 for X, the "as an action" Bima for free, and the 2 bonus Bimas at 1
each, for a total of 4 blood expended.

François

Jun 20, 2006, 1:52:10 AM6/20/06
LSJ a écrit :

In that same situation, which is the correct way to replace cards after
Zengha's power is activated :

- replace both additional Bimas, then move up to X disciplines from
hand, then replace those disciplines ?
- replace both additional Bimas, then move and replace up to 1
discipline per Bima one after the other (possibly drawing discipline #2
in replacement of discipline #1) ?

thank you,

François

LSJ

Jun 20, 2006, 8:06:23 AM6/20/06
François wrote:
> [If Zhenga recruits 3 Bimas at once], which is the correct way to replace cards after

> Zengha's power is activated :
>
> - replace both additional Bimas, then move up to X disciplines from
> hand, then replace those disciplines ?
> - replace both additional Bimas, then move and replace up to 1
> discipline per Bima one after the other (possibly drawing discipline #2
> in replacement of discipline #1) ?

The latter is fine.