Rave Q:

2 vues

Roger Carhult

non lue,
23 nov. 2001, 09:57:0323/11/2001
When you declare an action you ahve to announce all terms. So that means
when you're doing a Rave with your vamp with 6 blood you will have to tell
in advance how much blood you're going to move and to who, right? And if I
want to move my 6 blood and get blocked and I pay 1 blood to steaöth then
the action will fizzle as I now inly have 5 blood to move?

Roger

LSJ

non lue,
23 nov. 2001, 15:17:1523/11/2001
Roger Carhult wrote:

> When you declare an action you ahve to announce all terms. So that means
> when you're doing a Rave with your vamp with 6 blood you will have to tell
> in advance how much blood you're going to move and to who, right? And if I

Yes.

> want to move my 6 blood and get blocked and I pay 1 blood to steaöth then
> the action will fizzle as I now inly have 5 blood to move?

No. You move what you can - you choose who gets shorted.

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

0 nouveau message