Abactor + Trophy: Diablerie

bingotclown

Oct 26, 2009, 5:59:08 PM10/26/09
Hey,

Is a blood hunt called by way of Abactor applicable to a vampire with
Trophy: Diablerie? I guess no as the blood hunt from Abactor is not a
cost or a prerequisite and the trophy makes him immune but I'm not
sure.

Trophy: Diablerie
Type: Master
Master. Trophy.
The vampire with this card gets +2 stealth when attempting diablerie.
Blood hunts cannot be called against this vampire. If this vampire
successfully diablerizes another vampire, burn this card at the end of
the action.

Abactor
Type: Action
+1 stealth hunt action.
Gain 5 blood. After successful resolution, a referendum is called to
call a blood hunt on this vampire (independent of the action, just as
if he or she had committed diablerie).

LSJ

Oct 26, 2009, 6:13:03 PM10/26/09
bingotclown wrote:
> Is a blood hunt called by way of Abactor applicable to a vampire with
> Trophy: Diablerie?

No. Blood hunts cannot be called on him.

XZealot

Oct 27, 2009, 11:40:54 PM10/27/09
On Oct 26, 5:13 pm, LSJ <vtes...@white-wolf.com> wrote:
> bingotclown wrote:
> > Is a blood hunt called by way of Abactor applicable to a vampire with
> > Trophy: Diablerie?
>
> No. Blood hunts cannot be called on him.

.. and from the text of Trophy: Diablerie, the Trophy: Diaberie is not
burned. Is that correct?

Kevin M.

Oct 28, 2009, 5:46:31 AM10/28/09
XZealot wrote:
> LSJ <vtes...@white-wolf.com> wrote:
>> bingotclown wrote:
>>> Is a blood hunt called by way of Abactor applicable to a vampire
>>> with Trophy: Diablerie?
>>
>> No. Blood hunts cannot be called on him.
>
> .. and from the text of Trophy: Diablerie, the Trophy: Diaberie is not
> burned. Is that correct?

Q: Vampire X has a Trophy: Diablerie. Does Abactor burn the T:D?
A: Trophy: Diablerie card text, starting with "If..."

>>> Trophy: Diablerie
>>> Type: Master
>>> Master. Trophy.
>>> The vampire with this card gets +2 stealth when attempting
>>> diablerie. Blood hunts cannot be called against this vampire. If
>>> this vampire successfully diablerizes another vampire, burn this
>>> card at the end of the action.
>>
>>> Abactor
>>> Type: Action
>>> +1 stealth hunt action.
>>> Gain 5 blood. After successful resolution, a referendum is called to
>>> call a blood hunt on this vampire (independent of the action, just
>>> as if he or she had committed diablerie).

Kevin M., Prince of Las Vegas
"Know your enemy and know yourself; in one-thousand battles
you shall never be in peril." -- Sun Tzu, *The Art of War*
"Contentment...Complacency...Catastrophe!" -- Joseph Chevalier
Please visit VTESville daily! http://vtesville.myminicity.com/
Please buy my cards! http://shop.ebay.com/kjmergen/m.html

Raziel

Oct 28, 2009, 6:03:20 AM10/28/09