(LSJ) Agaitas burns, cards in ready region

pallando

Mar 4, 2010, 3:22:55 AM3/4/10

I couldn't find an answer to this question:

I control Agaitas, there are some cards from my prey's library in my
ready region. Then Agaitas is burned.

What happens to my prey's cards now? What if I get another Agaitas?

Kind regards,

pallando

JH

Mar 4, 2010, 3:24:56 AM3/4/10

IANLSJ, but I would say that the cards stay in the ready region until
played or discarded normally, you just won't be able to draw more
cards from your prey's library until you control another Agaitas.

LSJ

Mar 4, 2010, 6:54:24 AM3/4/10
On Mar 4, 3:24 am, JH <jhatt...@tenerdo.org> wrote:
> On Mar 4, 10:22 am, pallando <marcus.m...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I control Agaitas, there are some cards from my prey's library in my
> > ready region. Then Agaitas is burned.
>
> > What happens to my prey's cards now? What if I get another Agaitas?
>
> IANLSJ, but I would say that the cards stay in the ready region until
> played or discarded normally, you just won't be able to draw more
> cards from your prey's library until you control another Agaitas.

Correct.