Rules questions

5 vues

Emmanuel Martin

non lue,
12 mars 2002, 19:33:1712/03/2002
Here are a few rules questions

Leandro blocks baron Samedi
Leandro plays Obedience
Can Arika play Fast reaction ?

Arika blocks George Frederick
They fight
Queen Anne wants to play fast reaction, baron Samedi wants to play
Hidden lurker. What happens ?

Queen Anne Bleeds
Mathias attempts to block.
Can Queen Anne play Cloak the Gathering, then have Arika play Cloak
the gathering on her to get a total +2 stealth ?

Queen Anne Bleeds
Ivan Krenyenko attempts to block
Queen Anne plays cloak the gathering
The bled Methuselah intervenes directly on Queen Anne's stealth card
Can Arika play Cloak the Gathering on Queen Anne ?

Baron Samedi bleeds
Francois Villon blocks, then plays Illusion of the Kindred
What happens if George Frederick plays hidden lurker ?

Francois Villon blocks Queen Anne
Francois Villon plays Horrid reality and gets a flamethrower
Queen Anne plays majesty
Francois Villon plays Superior Psyche
Has he still got is illusory flamethrower

Francois Villon blocks Arika
Francois Villon plays Horrid reality and gets a flamethrower
Arika plays fast hands(inferior) and prevents the damage
Does Arika keep the flamethrower at the end of combat ?

Ivan Krenyenko bleeds
Francois Villon blocks and plays Illusion of the Kindred
Can Sheldon still play Legacy of power ?
If so, does Francois go to torpor or the illusion ?

Are the Gangrel still a Camarilla clan, for cards like Judgement
Camarilla Segregation, or not ?

Thanks in advance,

Emmanuel

LSJ

non lue,
12 mars 2002, 21:38:1412/03/2002
Emmanuel Martin wrote:

> Here are a few rules questions
>
> Leandro blocks baron Samedi
> Leandro plays Obedience
> Can Arika play Fast reaction ?

No. FR requires combat (card text).

> Arika blocks George Frederick
> They fight
> Queen Anne wants to play fast reaction, baron Samedi wants to play
> Hidden lurker. What happens ?

Acting methuselah plays. [1.6.1.6]

> Queen Anne Bleeds
> Mathias attempts to block.
> Can Queen Anne play Cloak the Gathering, then have Arika play Cloak
> the gathering on her to get a total +2 stealth ?

Yes, if Arika is ready and controlled by Queen Anne's controller.

> Queen Anne Bleeds
> Ivan Krenyenko attempts to block
> Queen Anne plays cloak the gathering
> The bled Methuselah intervenes directly on Queen Anne's stealth card
> Can Arika play Cloak the Gathering on Queen Anne ?

Yes, as above.

> Baron Samedi bleeds
> Francois Villon blocks, then plays Illusion of the Kindred
> What happens if George Frederick plays hidden lurker ?

Not possible; HL requires combat with the acting minion and
the blocking minion, and it cannot interrupt the IotK effect.

> Francois Villon blocks Queen Anne
> Francois Villon plays Horrid reality and gets a flamethrower
> Queen Anne plays majesty
> Francois Villon plays Superior Psyche
> Has he still got is illusory flamethrower

No. New combat (card text on Psyche!)

> Francois Villon blocks Arika
> Francois Villon plays Horrid reality and gets a flamethrower
> Arika plays fast hands(inferior) and prevents the damage
> Does Arika keep the flamethrower at the end of combat ?

No. It burns or is returned to the ash heap (card text on HR).

> Ivan Krenyenko bleeds
> Francois Villon blocks and plays Illusion of the Kindred
> Can Sheldon still play Legacy of power ?

Yes.

> If so, does Francois go to torpor or the illusion ?

The illusion (card text on LoP).

> Are the Gangrel still a Camarilla clan, for cards like Judgement
> Camarilla Segregation, or not ?

Camarilla. [10.1]

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

Talo...@nospam.hotmail.com

non lue,
13 mars 2002, 17:54:5013/03/2002
On Wed, 13 Mar 2002 02:38:14 GMT, LSJ <vte...@white-wolf.com> wrote:

>> Baron Samedi bleeds
>> Francois Villon blocks, then plays Illusion of the Kindred
>> What happens if George Frederick plays hidden lurker ?
>
>Not possible; HL requires combat with the acting minion and
>the blocking minion, and it cannot interrupt the IotK effect.

I thought he could (as combat has ended between acting and blocking
minion) but that the HL combat must be delayed until the finish of the
ILOK combat?

James Coupe

non lue,
13 mars 2002, 18:22:3113/03/2002
In message <3c90dc09.223935222@news>, Talo...@nospam.hotmail.com
writes:

>>> Baron Samedi bleeds
>>> Francois Villon blocks, then plays Illusion of the Kindred
>>> What happens if George Frederick plays hidden lurker ?
>>
>>Not possible; HL requires combat with the acting minion and
>>the blocking minion, and it cannot interrupt the IotK effect.
>
>I thought he could (as combat has ended between acting and blocking
>minion) but that the HL combat must be delayed until the finish of the
>ILOK combat?

* There is no room to play Psyche! (superior) between the time Illusions
of Kindred ends combat and when the new combat begins. So, when you play
Illusions of Kindred, Psyche! cannot be played. [LSJ 19971003]

Given the timing, and that Psyche! pre-empts HL, if there is no room for
Pysche!, there cannot be room for HL (or FR).

--
James Coupe Oh, the poor folks hate the rich folks,
PGP 0x5D623D5D And the rich folks hate the poor folks.

Emmanuel Martin

non lue,
15 mars 2002, 19:46:4415/03/2002
By the way, can Francois play both ILOK and Legacy of Power ?

Baron Samedi bleeds
FRancois Villon blocks
Francois Villon plays Illusions of the Kindred
Francois Villon plays Legacy of power

Thanks in advance,

Emmanuel Martin

LSJ

non lue,
15 mars 2002, 20:57:5315/03/2002
Emmanuel Martin wrote:

> By the way, can Francois play both ILOK and Legacy of Power ?
>
> Baron Samedi bleeds
> FRancois Villon blocks
> Francois Villon plays Illusions of the Kindred

... Francois Villon plays Wake with Evening's Freshness

> Francois Villon plays Legacy of power

Yes (the Wake is required to get around the "must be untapped" requirement
for reaction cards).

Assuming he has the blood to pay for those things.

0 nouveau message