Simul ousting question

16 vues

The Lasombra

non lue,
26 oct. 2002, 23:08:5026/10/2002
On Sun, 27 Oct 2002 02:35:34 GMT, "John P." <verg...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Tension in the ranks in play
>I have 1 pool, prey has 1 pool

>Our minions enter combat and both go to torpor.
>We lose 1 pool each bringing our pools to zero.

>As my prey is ousted, can I order the effects to gain six
>pool before paying for the Tension in the ranks?

No.

>Or are we both gonners?

Yes.

Combat ends when the vampires go to torpor.
Tension in the Ranks applies immediately to all appropriate
Methuselahs. You are both ousted simultaneously.

Carpe noctem.

Lasombra

http://www.TheLasombra.com

John P.

non lue,
26 oct. 2002, 22:35:3426/10/2002
Tension in the ranks in play
I have 1 pool, prey has 1 pool

Our minions enter combat and both go to torpor.
We lose 1 pool each bringing our pools to zero.

As my prey is ousted, can I order the effects to gain six

pool before paying for the Tension in the ranks? Or are we both gonners?

Thanks
-JTP

NaNu Gurthu

non lue,
27 oct. 2002, 17:54:0127/10/2002
> Yes.
>
> Combat ends when the vampires go to torpor.
> Tension in the Ranks applies immediately to all appropriate
> Methuselahs. You are both ousted simultaneously.

and..where are going the victory points? all in the hands of the predator of
johon.p (as i incredibly ousted two players-prey and grandprey- at the same
time..), or one point aniway to jhon.p , and one to his predator because
jhon.p is ousted ?

bingotclown

non lue,
27 oct. 2002, 20:09:0227/10/2002

"NaNu Gurthu" <emadi...@libero.it> wrote in message

From the online rulebook:

9.1. Victory Points

If a player is ousted at the same time that her prey is ousted, the player
gets the ante and victory point but does not gain six pool.

John

The Lasombra

non lue,
27 oct. 2002, 19:23:0627/10/2002
On Sun, 27 Oct 2002 22:54:01 GMT, "NaNu Gurthu" <emadi...@libero.it>
wrote:

<re: simultaneous oust>

>and..where are going the victory points?

To the predator of each ousted individual, as always.

>all in the hands of the predator of
>johon.p (as i incredibly ousted two players-prey and grandprey- at the same
>time..),

No.

>or one point aniway to jhon.p , and one to his predator because
>jhon.p is ousted ?

This one.

This is very clearly covered in the rulebook, section 9.1, which I
will quote for you:

"You get a victory point whenever the Methuselah who is your prey is
ousted (no matter how or by whom your prey was ousted). "

and

"If a player is ousted at the same time that her prey is ousted, the
player gets the ante and victory point but does not gain six pool. "

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/rulebook/

Graaf Tel

non lue,
29 oct. 2002, 07:22:0729/10/2002
> <re: simultaneous oust>

> "You get a victory point whenever the Methuselah who is your prey is
> ousted (no matter how or by whom your prey was ousted). "
>
> and
>
> "If a player is ousted at the same time that her prey is ousted, the
> player gets the ante and victory point but does not gain six pool. "

Situation: Player and prey both are ousted simultaneously. Cross table
a Life boon is played on the player.
Q1: Does he keep the VP he just got and loses an eventual next one, or
does he immediately have to give the VP to the player of the Life boon
?
Q2: Does he get the 6 pool for the oust of his pray ?

Thanks,
Graaf Tel

LSJ

non lue,
29 oct. 2002, 07:50:0529/10/2002
Graaf Tel wrote:
> Situation: Player [A] and prey [B] both are ousted simultaneously. Cross
> table a Life boon is played on the player [A].
> Q1: Does he [A] keep the VP he just got and loses an eventual next one, or

> does he immediately have to give the VP to the player of the Life boon?

The latter. Similarly, if the Life Boon were played on [B] instead,
then [A] would not get the VP for [B]'s oust. Which indicates that
the Life Boon comes before the VP.

> Q2: Does he get the 6 pool for the oust of his pray ?

Yes.

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

0 nouveau message