LSJ: Parmenides Q

4 vues

Steven Joyce

non lue,
11 juil. 2001, 12:00:2511/07/2001
My prey brings out Parmenides. On my turn, I call Banishment on
Parmenides with one of my older vampires. The vote passes, and
since Parmenides still has all his blood, he comes back into play
at the end of my influence phase. Who gets control of Parmenides,
and for how long?

Card text:

Independent: When you move Parmenides from your uncontrolled region
to your ready region, your predator takes control of Parmenides until
your next untap phase. +1 strength. (Blood Cursed)

LSJ

non lue,
11 juil. 2001, 12:48:4511/07/2001
>===== Original Message From steven...@nera.com (Steven Joyce) =====

>My prey brings out Parmenides. On my turn, I call Banishment on
>Parmenides with one of my older vampires. The vote passes, and
>since Parmenides still has all his blood, he comes back into play
>at the end of my influence phase. Who gets control of Parmenides,
>and for how long?

Banishment sends Parmenides to your prey's uncontrolled region,
since Banishment breaks any lingering temporary control effects.

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

0 nouveau message