Q. Maabara stolen. - LSJ

SteveHarris

Sep 11, 2009, 7:21:07 AM9/11/09
So, just had a very special corner case come up.

Maabara is in play with a card on it.

Another M. steals Maabara with a superior Dominate Kine.

Question is if the new owner uses a master phase action to move the
card to the top of his library, does it move as such, or does the
Golden Rule of Ownership kick in, and the card move back to the card
owner's ash heap? I know the latter occurs in the case of a stolen
Aranthebes (stolen by say Agaitas) which is then shuffled back in.

Maabara
Cardtype: Master
Clan: Harbinger of Skulls
Master: unique location.
You may tap this location to move a -{library}- card from your ash
heap to this location, ={face down}=. You may use a master phase
action to move a card from this location to the top of your library.
Any vampire may burn this location as a (D) action.

LSJ

Sep 11, 2009, 8:00:40 AM9/11/09
SteveHarris wrote:
> So, just had a very special corner case come up.
>
> Maabara is in play with a card on it.
>
> Another M. steals Maabara with a superior Dominate Kine.
>
> Question is if the new owner uses a master phase action to move the
> card to the top of his library, does it move as such, or does the
> Golden Rule of Ownership kick in, and the card move back to the card
> owner's ash heap? I know the latter occurs in the case of a stolen
> Aranthebes (stolen by say Agaitas) which is then shuffled back in.

Owner's ash heap.