Bloodlines Q

0 vue

Henrik

non lue,
3 déc. 2001, 11:39:5203/12/2001
1. Riddle Phantastique: ...The minion with this cards burns 1 riddle counter
instead of untapping during his or her untap phase...
If the minion already is untapped, can it burn a counter anyway?
2. Unwholesime Bond. ...gains X+1 blood where X is the bumber of untapped
Blood Brothers of the same circle as the acting vampire.
Is the acting vampire tapped before the count of untapped vampires is made?
3. Kiss of the Lachesis. Is TEM of this card an equipaction, for example
does the acting vampire untap after fetxhing a leather jacket?

Henrik

LSJ

non lue,
3 déc. 2001, 11:54:3903/12/2001
Henrik wrote:

> 1. Riddle Phantastique: ...The minion with this cards burns 1 riddle counter
> instead of untapping during his or her untap phase...
> If the minion already is untapped, can it burn a counter anyway?

Yes.

> 2. Unwholesime Bond. ...gains X+1 blood where X is the bumber of untapped
> Blood Brothers of the same circle as the acting vampire.
> Is the acting vampire tapped before the count of untapped vampires is made?

Tapped. [6.2.1]

> 3. Kiss of the Lachesis. Is TEM of this card an equipaction, for example
> does the acting vampire untap after fetxhing a leather jacket?

No. It's a "move card" action, not an "equip" action (card text).

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

garou

non lue,
3 déc. 2001, 13:12:2403/12/2001
i don't have the bloodlines ...... yet :) but i'm diyng for see it !

there is my Q:
For you what is the best minion card, the best master card and the best
Vampire of the Bloodlines that you've see ?? ;)

another Q:
What Call the Grat Beast do?

SeeU !
Rpst asap thx ;-)

Roger Carhult

non lue,
3 déc. 2001, 14:17:4503/12/2001

"garou" <ga...@wanadoo.es> wrote in message

> i don't have the bloodlines ...... yet :) but i'm diyng for see it !
>
> there is my Q:
> For you what is the best minion card, the best master card and the best
> Vampire of the Bloodlines that you've see ?? ;)
>
> another Q:
> What Call the Grat Beast do?

Quoted from GreySeer:

I don't have the following card but it was read on the phone to me so I
might not be exactly correct.
Call the Great Beast
Action
Daimonion(?)
+1 Stealth action. Requires and infernal minion.
Put this card on the acting minion. Put X ritual counters on this card where
X is the capacity of the acting vampire. The vampire with this card my put a
Ritual counter on this card as a +1 stealth action. When this card has 9
ritual counters burn the acting minion and choose 3 disciplines. This card
becomes an Independant, clanless, infernal vampire with 9 capacity, 4
strength, 3 bleed and the chosen disciplines at superior.
( and of course, being inferal, you can Concorde it :)

0 nouveau message