Raw Recruit

FVicentini

Feb 21, 2010, 10:31:29 AM2/21/10
Greetings.

Is the Slave Gargoyle created by bringing the Raw Recruit card into
play unique? it does not say non-unique in his Cardtext after all and
all Vampires are per default considerd unique.

Raw Recruit
Type: Action
Requires: Gargoyle
+1 stealth action. Requires a slave.
(D) Put this card in play and move a vampire in torpor to this card,
out of play. A vampire you control to whom this Gargoyle is a slave
may remove that vampire from the game as a +1 stealth action to turn
this card into a Gargoyle with the same capacity and Fortitude [for],
Potence [pot], Visceratika [vis] and flight [FLIGHT], enslaved to the
acting vampire's clan.

Rarity: HttB:R

Blooded Sand

Feb 21, 2010, 10:42:41 AM2/21/10

Well, i suppose if you raw recruited smudge, and then someone else
transferred smudge they might contest. However it does say turn this
card, which to means that the name of the recruit is the same as the
vampire it was

Klaital

Feb 21, 2010, 10:45:56 AM2/21/10

Raw Recruit doesn't have the 'Unique' keyword like similar cards that
are unique have (see Abomination). So I would take it that it isn't
unique.

FVicentini

Feb 21, 2010, 11:42:05 AM2/21/10
> vampire it was- Hide quoted text -

no , the Vampire is removed from teh game , the Raw Recruit only gains
the capacity of the removed vampire , not the name.

Raw Recruit doesn't have the 'Unique' keyword like similar cards that
are unique have (see Abomination). So I would take it that it isn't
unique.

well , it doesent have the non-unique keyword Tumnimos or Tzhe Embrace
have either.

LSJ

Feb 21, 2010, 12:47:20 PM2/21/10

Correct.

borg029un03

Feb 22, 2010, 2:50:45 AM2/22/10
What's with the Cards on the Recruited Vampire, does the New Gargoyle
keeps any Blood, Cards, etc.?

Baaliprimogen

Feb 22, 2010, 4:31:36 AM2/22/10
On Feb 22, 8:50 am, borg029un03 <borg029u...@web.de> wrote:
> What's with the Cards on the Recruited Vampire, does the New Gargoyle
> keeps any Blood, Cards, etc.?

But wait! Is the Raw Recruit a Gargoyle Slave? And not a Tremere/
Tremere Anti Slave? It does say it is a slave to acting vampires clan.
And the card requiers Gargoyle!

Baaliprimogen

Feb 22, 2010, 4:33:06 AM2/22/10

Never mind...

Joscha

Feb 22, 2010, 1:56:22 PM2/22/10
On 22 Feb., 08:50, borg029un03 <borg029u...@web.de> wrote:
> What's with the Cards on the Recruited Vampire, does the New Gargoyle
> keeps any Blood, Cards, etc.?

No, the original vampire is burnt and the card becomes a new vampire
remembering the old one's capacity. Every card on the original vampire
is burnt with him.