Martinelli's Ring question

a-e

Dec 6, 2007, 6:43:21 AM12/6/07
Can vampire with Martinelli's Ring play superior Eternal Mask?

I would say no, but have to check to be sure.

LSJ

Dec 6, 2007, 6:54:09 AM12/6/07
a-e wrote:
> Can vampire with Martinelli's Ring play superior Eternal Mask?
>
> I would say no, but have to check to be sure.

Correct.

Mirumo

Dec 6, 2007, 7:36:28 AM12/6/07

Another question:

I have 2 Vampires, one with Martinelli's Ring and another one with
played at superior Eternal Mask. I'm using Heidelberg Castle to
transfer ring to Vampire with eternal mask, what happens? Eternal
Mask is burned and a vampire bringed to play by it is still ready or
maybe not?

Martinelli's Ring:

Unique equipment. Cards that require Malkavian, Malkavian antitribu,
Dementation [dem] or Serpentis [ser] cannot target or be placed on
this minion. Burn any cards on this minion that require any of those
clans or Disciplines.

LSJ

Dec 6, 2007, 7:43:56 AM12/6/07
Mirumo wrote:
> On 6 Gru, 12:54, LSJ <vtes...@white-wolf.com> wrote:
>> a-e wrote:
>>> Can vampire with Martinelli's Ring play superior Eternal Mask?
>>> I would say no, but have to check to be sure.
>> Correct.
>
> Another question:
>
> I have 2 Vampires, one with Martinelli's Ring and another one with
> played at superior Eternal Mask. I'm using Heidelberg Castle to
> transfer ring to Vampire with eternal mask, what happens? Eternal
> Mask is burned

Yes.

> and a vampire bringed to play by it is still ready or
> maybe not?

The vampire is not affected.