[LSJ] Action failure (Chas Giovanni)

1 vue

Tommy Engvik

non lue,
10 janv. 2002, 15:39:0910/01/2002
When Chas Giovanni (If I can recall correctly) attempts to perform an
action, you can burn a master card as a master out-of-turn to "cause
that action to fail".

When a friend of mine played with Chas today, he claimed that Chas
would be untapped if someone burned a master card. Is this so? Why?

GreySeer

non lue,
11 janv. 2002, 01:17:1211/01/2002
"Tommy Engvik" <to...@tragisk.com> wrote in message

The action not cancelled ( which would make him untap ) it's fails, in the
same way that it would fail if it was blocked it's just that combat doesn't
occur.

LSJ

non lue,
11 janv. 2002, 06:30:0811/01/2002

Correct. Chas doesn't untap, since no card text indicates that he should.

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

....salem christ....

non lue,
12 janv. 2002, 23:00:0912/01/2002
On Fri, 11 Jan 2002, LSJ wrote:

> GreySeer wrote:
> > The action not cancelled ( which would make him untap ) it's fails, in the
> > same way that it would fail if it was blocked it's just that combat doesn't
> > occur.
>
> Correct. Chas doesn't untap, since no card text indicates that he should.

also, just to clarify, if chas never announces the action....for example,
if he has obf and decided to mask an action that was started by someone
else, he can't be foiled by meddling masters?

thanks,

salem.

LSJ

non lue,
13 janv. 2002, 06:34:2713/01/2002
"....salem christ...." wrote:
> also, just to clarify, if chas never announces the action....for example,
> if [Chas] has obf and decided to mask an action that was started by someone

> else, he can't be foiled by meddling masters?

Correct. Mask is played after the "as announced" phase. [LSJ 05-NOV-2001]

0 nouveau message