Q: Anesthetic Touch

32 vues

Daniel Eriksson

non lue,
23 févr. 2003, 11:01:1823/02/2003
Thow Quick question:

Is Anesthetic Touch usable under Immortal Grapple?

And what is different with this S:CE ("Combat ends immidiately after the
resolution of this strike") compared to Majesty? Is there any difference?

If i get rushed and play AT at inferior Obeah will i still take the damage
from the strike? Or does my strike resolve before damage resolution?

Did some goggling but could find an easy to understand answer

--
Daniel Eriksson
Karlskrona

E-Mail: wal...@nr1.nu
MSN: walkert...@hotmail.com
ICQ: 15819557

Dorrinal

non lue,
23 févr. 2003, 12:07:0023/02/2003

"Daniel Eriksson" <wal...@nr1.nu> wrote in message

> Thow Quick question:
>
> Is Anesthetic Touch usable under Immortal Grapple?

AT reads: make a hand strike. Hand strikes certainly are useable under
Immortal Grapple ^_^

> And what is different with this S:CE ("Combat ends immidiately after the
> resolution of this strike") compared to Majesty? Is there any difference?

The difference is that the resolution of Majesty IS S:CE. In other words,
if AT is played, Majesty will end combat before AT does. There is
_effectively_ no difference, however.

> If i get rushed and play AT at inferior Obeah will i still take the damage
> from the strike? Or does my strike resolve before damage resolution?

You still take damage because damage is dished out at strike resolution. So
after you get thwacked and burn blood to heal combat ends (useful against
additional strikes 'n' presses at any rate.)

LSJ

non lue,
23 févr. 2003, 12:09:4223/02/2003
Daniel Eriksson wrote:
> Is Anesthetic Touch usable under Immortal Grapple?

[aus]: No.
[obe]: Yes (card text: "hand strike")
[OBE]: Yes (card text: "As [obe]")

> And what is different with this S:CE ("Combat ends immidiately after the
> resolution of this strike") compared to Majesty? Is there any difference?

Majesty is a strike to end combat.
This is not a strike to end combat (it is not a S:CE), so that's different.
Just like Coma is not a S:CE (although combat typically ends after it resolves).

> If i get rushed and play AT at inferior Obeah will i still take the damage
> from the strike?

Yes.

> Or does my strike resolve before damage resolution?

Damage resolution is part of strike resolution.

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

0 nouveau message