LSJ - Mary Anne Blaire and Justicar Retribution

Ishvalan

May 12, 2010, 4:45:20 AM5/12/10
My question is that if Mary Anne Blaire plays a Justicar Retribution
and there is an Inner Circle in play, is the IC burnt? Or he saves
thanks to the special of Mary Anne that affecrs IC bleed?

Justicar Retribution
Political Action

Requires a Camarilla vampire.
Successful referendum burns all vampires with a current bleed of 3 or
more.

Artist(s): Andrew Trabbold; Michael Weaver

Set(s): VTES:U, CE:U, KoT:U

Mary Anne Blaire

Ventrue

Capacity: 10

Group: 5

Camarilla Ventrue Justicar: Mary Anne can move 2 blood from the bank
to a vampire in your uncontrolled region as a +1 stealth action. Inner
Circle members get -2 bleed while she is ready.

floppyzedolfin

May 12, 2010, 5:03:36 AM5/12/10
On May 12, 10:45 am, Ishvalan <alvaroman...@gmail.com> wrote:
> My question is that if Mary Anne Blaire plays a Justicar Retribution
> and there is an Inner Circle in play, is the IC burnt? Or he saves
> thanks to the special of Mary Anne that affecrs IC bleed?

The Inner Circle member doesn't burn (unless he has something else
boosting its bleed, like a Laptop). His current bleed amount is 1
(base bleed amount for all vampires) +2 (well, if it's a regular inner
circle) -2 (Mary Ann Blaire) = 1, which is smaller than 3.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad/msg/5093ded3f08a5e7c

LSJ

May 12, 2010, 6:13:56 AM5/12/10

Ishvalan

May 12, 2010, 11:30:01 AM5/12/10
Thanks, floppyzendolfin, LSJ, for answering. Completely understood.

I should have used the "search" feature, dunno why I didn't do it this
time.