Misc questions

2 vues

Tetragrammaton

non lue,
16 juil. 2001, 15:40:4116/07/2001
Hi, some questions:

1, With the Intisar's ability, can i give X pool to a meth to tap X minions
he/she controls, or i can only give him/her 1 pool (tapping just 1 minion) ?

2. If i remove from the game a vamp with the Soul Gem of Etrius on him, does
the Soul Gem's effect still apply?

3. A minion with multiple starshell grenade launcher may tap and give
multiple -1 stealth to the acting minion?

4. If a meth got Sabbat Threats counters and Extortion counters, does he
have to burn the edge one time for each type of counters? (one time to get
rid of sabbat threats, and later one for the extortions). Or he can burn the
edge just once for all the counters (regardless of type)?

5. Is Camarilla Segregation cumulative? And he affects only
independent-controlling meths or both Sabbat and independent? (Yes, the card
says "non-camarilla", but it was made before the introduction of the
Sabbat). And, can i choose to burn the non-cam vamp (to burn CS) during
combat?

6. Brigitte Gebauer (Wraith): she lose the life only if the combat starts,
and not if the action is just blocked, is right?

Many thanks in advance
Aemilianus, vekn Prince of Rome

LSJ

non lue,
16 juil. 2001, 16:09:3616/07/2001
"Tetragrammaton" <nospam_a...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>Hi, some questions:
>
>1, With the Intisar's ability, can i give X pool to a meth to tap X minions
>he/she controls, or i can only give him/her 1 pool (tapping just 1 minion) ?

The latter. (Compare Powerpase: Chicago's card text)

>2. If i remove from the game a vamp with the Soul Gem of Etrius on him, does
>the Soul Gem's effect still apply?

No. Card text specifies "burn".

>3. A minion with multiple starshell grenade launcher may tap and give
>multiple -1 stealth to the acting minion?

If he manages to untap between the tappings, sure.

>4. If a meth got Sabbat Threats counters and Extortion counters, does he
>have to burn the edge one time for each type of counters? (one time to get
>rid of sabbat threats, and later one for the extortions). Or he can burn the
>edge just once for all the counters (regardless of type)?

The former.

>5. Is Camarilla Segregation cumulative? And he affects only
>independent-controlling meths or both Sabbat and independent? (Yes, the card
>says "non-camarilla", but it was made before the introduction of the
>Sabbat). And, can i choose to burn the non-cam vamp (to burn CS) during
>combat?

Yes. Both. Yes.

>6. Brigitte Gebauer (Wraith): she lose the life only if the combat starts,
>and not if the action is just blocked, is right?

Yes, by explicit card text.

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

James Coupe

non lue,
16 juil. 2001, 16:11:2016/07/2001
In message <ZqH47.1561$Db7....@news.infostrada.it>, Tetragrammaton
<nospam_a...@hotmail.com> writes

>1, With the Intisar's ability, can i give X pool to a meth to tap X minions
>he/she controls, or i can only give him/her 1 pool (tapping just 1 minion) ?

During X, Do Y means Once During X, Do Y.

>2. If i remove from the game a vamp with the Soul Gem of Etrius on him, does
>the Soul Gem's effect still apply?

No. (See the definition of burn in the back of the book - it goes to
the ash heap. A card removed from the game does not.)

>3. A minion with multiple starshell grenade launcher may tap and give
>multiple -1 stealth to the acting minion?

No, because they can only tap to pay the cost for one of them.

>4. If a meth got Sabbat Threats counters and Extortion counters, does he
>have to burn the edge one time for each type of counters? (one time to get
>rid of sabbat threats, and later one for the extortions). Or he can burn the
>edge just once for all the counters (regardless of type)?

He has to pay the cost (burning the edge) separately for each one.

>5. Is Camarilla Segregation cumulative?

Yes.

>And he affects only
>independent-controlling meths or both Sabbat and independent?

Both independent and Sabbat.

>(Yes, the card
>says "non-camarilla", but it was made before the introduction of the
>Sabbat). And, can i choose to burn the non-cam vamp (to burn CS) during
>combat?

No. It must be done during your untap phase.

>6. Brigitte Gebauer (Wraith): she lose the life only if the combat starts,
>and not if the action is just blocked, is right?

?
What is ambiguous about "If the action is blocked **AND** combat
occurs"?

--
James Coupe PGP Key: 0x5D623D5D
EBD690ECD7A1F

James Coupe

non lue,
16 juil. 2001, 16:21:3216/07/2001
In message <4Mm+eyXo...@gratiano.zephyr.org.uk>, James Coupe
<ja...@zephyr.org.uk> writes

>>(Yes, the card
>>says "non-camarilla", but it was made before the introduction of the
>>Sabbat). And, can i choose to burn the non-cam vamp (to burn CS) during
>>combat?
>
>No. It must be done during your untap phase.

Erk, my mistake. Learn to read.

Tetragrammaton

non lue,
17 juil. 2001, 03:18:2017/07/2001

"James Coupe" <ja...@zephyr.org.uk> ha scritto nel messaggio

> In message <ZqH47.1561$Db7....@news.infostrada.it>, Tetragrammaton
> <nospam_a...@hotmail.com> writes

> >6. Brigitte Gebauer (Wraith): she lose the life only if the combat

starts,
> >and not if the action is just blocked, is right?
>
> ?
> What is ambiguous about "If the action is blocked **AND** combat
> occurs"?

Nothing, i needed just a confirmation there.
Thanks
Aemilianus

0 nouveau message