Bima/Descent into Darkness LSJ

wedge

Jun 4, 2010, 12:03:05 PM6/4/10
If a Bima Descends into Darkness, it can not return. Correct

If I am wrong, is there a limit to the amount of life it can get while
in darkness?

If it had one life when it plays Descent into Darkness, does it burn
or are the effects and the cost simultaneous?

Descent into Darkness, Action, 1 blood, Obtenebration
+1 stealth action.
[obt] Turn the acting vampire and any cards on him or her face down,
out of play (breaking any temporary control effects). Put this card on
him or her (in play). During your influence phase, move 2 blood to
this face down vampire from the blood bank, and you can choose to burn
this card to return the vampire to play, tapped.

Bima, Ally, 1 blood, Followers of Set
Ghoul with 2 life. 2 strength, 1 bleed. When this Bima enters play,
move a master: Discipline card to it from your hand or burn this Bima.
The Bima may play cards that require the basic level of that
discipline as a vampire.

Matt

LSJ

Jun 4, 2010, 12:58:06 PM6/4/10
On Jun 4, 12:03 pm, wedge <matt...@gmail.com> wrote:
> If a Bima Descends into Darkness, it can not return. Correct

Correct.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad/msg/96b3a3cba29d9d16

> If I am wrong, is there a limit to the amount of life it can get while
> in darkness?

Moot. You are not wrong.

> If it had one life when it plays Descent into Darkness, does it burn
> or are the effects and the cost simultaneous?

Pay for the effect in order to get the effect, so he burns.

wedge

Jun 4, 2010, 1:16:45 PM6/4/10
On Jun 4, 9:58 am, LSJ <vtes...@white-wolf.com> wrote:
> On Jun 4, 12:03 pm, wedge <matt...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > If a Bima Descends into Darkness, it can not return. Correct
>
> Correct.
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad/msg/96b3...

> > If I am wrong, is there a limit to the amount of life it can get while
> > in darkness?
>
> Moot. You are not wrong.
>
> > If it had one life when it plays Descent into Darkness, does it burn
> > or are the effects and the cost simultaneous?
>
> Pay for the effect in order to get the effect, so he burns.
>
> > Descent into Darkness, Action, 1 blood, Obtenebration
> > +1 stealth action.
> > [obt] Turn the acting vampire and any cards on him or her face down,
> > out of play (breaking any temporary control effects). Put this card on
> > him or her (in play). During your influence phase, move 2 blood to
> > this face down vampire from the blood bank, and you can choose to burn
> > this card to return the vampire to play, tapped.
>
> > Bima, Ally, 1 blood, Followers of Set
> > Ghoul with 2 life. 2 strength, 1 bleed. When this Bima enters play,
> > move a master: Discipline card to it from your hand or burn this Bima.
> > The Bima may play cards that require the basic level of that
> > discipline as a vampire.
>
> > Matt

Zhenga....
Laibon: When Zhenga announces a recruit action or employ action, she
may burn X blood. If the action succeeds, she may recruit and employ
up to X additional allies and retainers from your hand (pay cost as
normal).

It is legal for Zhenga to recruit/employ more then one of the same non-
unique X during her action. Correct

Still abides the non-repeat action rule?

Matt

LSJ

Jun 4, 2010, 1:37:45 PM6/4/10

Correct.

> Still abides the  non-repeat action rule?

Yes. She is still only taking one action.

Indeed, if she employs a Ghoul Retainer and uses her special to employ
a Raven Spy, the action she has just performed is "Employ" and the
action card used is "Ghoul Retainer". So if she then untaps, she could
take an action to employ a Raven Spy (and, if successful, invoke her
special to also employ a Ghoul Retainer).

brandonsantacruz

Jun 4, 2010, 3:30:30 PM6/4/10

The VTES force is strong with this one...

Brandon

wedge

Jun 4, 2010, 4:50:38 PM6/4/10

> The VTES force is strong with this one...
>
> Brandon

Her Orun runs High

Matt

Jeff Poole