LoB spoilers yet again

sath...@o2.pl

Nov 9, 2005, 12:03:58 PM11/9/05
so the osebo:

Khalu: ani pro AUS CEL POT. 7 cap. Laibon: Khalu may burn 5 blood to
cancel a minion card played by your predator or prey (no cost is
payed). Group 3

Tatu Sawosa: ani cel AUS OBF POT. 8 cap. Laibon: +1 strenght. Group 4

Misrak: pot. 2 cap. Laibon. Group 4

Ismitta: aus cel pot. Laibon. Group 4

Uzoma: aus cel vic POT. Laibon. Group 4

Cesewayo: ani AUS CEL DOM POT THA. 10 cap. Laibon Magaji: Once each
ection, Cesewayo may burn 1 blood to get +1 intercept. Group 4

the istharri:

Kenyatta: cel for pre. 4 cap. Laibon. Group 4

Honorine Ateba: cel nec FOR PRE. 6 cap. Laibon. Group 4

Shasa Abu Badr: cel for PRE. 5 cap. Laibon: Shasha gets +1 bleed when
bleeding with an action card that requires Presence. Group 4

Jihade el-Bahrawi: yall know him...

Ubende: for obf qui CEL PRE. 7 cap. Laibon Magaji. Group 4

Ganhuru: cel pro FOR PRE. 7 cap. Laibon: Ganhuru can prevent 1
non-aggravated damage each combat. If Ubende is ready, you gain a pool
whenever Ganhuru succesfully bleeds your prey.

Screaming Vermillian

Nov 9, 2005, 12:13:28 PM11/9/05

sath...@o2.pl wrote:

This was cross posted from thepathofblood.com

go there to find out some contents of the starters

(tt trackings, freaks, sniper rifle, my enemies enemy, eagle's sights,
giants blood, etc...)

~SV

sath...@o2.pl

Nov 9, 2005, 12:18:33 PM11/9/05
I did it especially for you and you don't appreaciate it ;~(

I know. This is a youte from TPoB.

So for something new.

Orun

Master:trifle

put this card on a laibon. for non-orun cards played by methuselahs
other than this laibon's controller, this laibon is considered to have
2 additional capacity. a laibon gets an additional vote for every three
orun he or she has. if this laibon succesfully bleeds for more than 2
or succesfully performs a D action against a non-mortal minion, he or
she burns one orun. burn this card if this laibon has more orun and aye
than his capacity.

Sathriel

Emmit Svenson

Nov 9, 2005, 12:23:57 PM11/9/05

sathr...@o2.pl wrote:
> I did it especially for you and you don't appreaciate it ;~(

I might have appreciated it if you could have troubled yourself to
actually post all the correct information about the cards, like the
capacities of all the vamps and other little details.

John Flournoy

Nov 9, 2005, 12:31:07 PM11/9/05

Unfortunately, that information was not in the original post on TPoB -
which sathriel didn't make, he just cut-n-pasted it over here. Blame
the original poster (Gabe from Budapest, apparently) for the
halfway-info.

-John Flournoy

Screaming Vermillian

Nov 9, 2005, 1:07:44 PM11/9/05

So... if someone else calls a Reins of Power, your preys fucked?

~SV

Jozxyqk

Nov 9, 2005, 2:43:34 PM11/9/05

> So for something new.

> Orun

> Master:trifle

> Sathriel

"cards played by Methuselahs other than this Laibon's controller"

Please confirm, LSJ, that this means cards which were *ever* played by
another Methuselah, not just "as-played".

Which means, for example:

* Anathema on a Laibon with a bunch of Oruns, sees his Orun-modified
capacity.

* A 2-capacity vampire with 1 Orun may be burned to satisfy the burn
clause of Antediluvian Awakening (if you didn't play the AA yourself)

* An Embrace played by another Methuselah will "see the Oruns", for
whatever good that does him.

* Aranthebes the Immortal doesn't reduce the bleeds of vampires with
Oruns.

etc.
etc.

Jozxyqk

Nov 9, 2005, 2:46:25 PM11/9/05
Jozxyqk <jfeu...@eecs.tufts.edu> wrote:
> * Aranthebes the Immortal doesn't reduce the bleeds of vampires with
> Oruns.

(that is, 3-capacity vampires with 1 Orun, or 2 capacity vampires with 2
Oruns)

funk...@gmail.com

Nov 9, 2005, 5:56:03 PM11/9/05
John Flournoy wrote:

> Unfortunately, that information was not in the original post on TPoB -
> which sathriel didn't make, he just cut-n-pasted it over here. Blame
> the original poster (Gabe from Budapest, apparently) for the
> halfway-info.
>
> -John Flournoy

oh, sorry... so:

Ismitta: aus cel pot. 4 cap Laibon. Group 4

Uzoma: aus cel vic POT. 5 cap Laibon. Group 4

they are pretty typical though:)

LSJ

Nov 9, 2005, 7:17:25 PM11/9/05
Screaming Vermillian wrote:
> sath...@o2.pl wrote:
>>Orun
> So... if someone else calls a Reins of Power, your preys [fscked]?

Um, the Reins of Power will notice the increased capacity.

--
That is my story, be it bitter or be it sweet.
Keep a little and let a little come back to me.

LSJ

Nov 9, 2005, 7:18:09 PM11/9/05
Jozxyqk wrote:
> sath...@o2.pl wrote:
>>Orun

> "cards played by Methuselahs other than this Laibon's controller"
>
> Please confirm, LSJ, that this means cards which were *ever* played by
> another Methuselah, not just "as-played".

Confirmed.