Starshell Qs

3 vues

hamdamcwa

non lue,
23 oct. 2001, 11:34:5023/10/2001
Can you tap a Starshell Grenade Launcher multiple times to reduce the
acting minions stealth?

E.g. Meshenka is Eternally Vigilant and has a Starshell Grenade
Launcher. He is untapped. Gregor attempts to 5th Tradition. Meshenka
taps to reduce the Gregor's stealth by one.

1) Can he now pay a blood to untap and intercept the action?

Gregor increases his stealth by one

2) Can Meshenka now tap again to reduce the stealth further and untap
again using the EV?

If so, I assume he can go on in this manner until either he runs out
of blood and is tapped without intercepting the action or he
intercepts the action. Yes?

DH

LSJ

non lue,
23 oct. 2001, 13:12:3623/10/2001
hamdamcwa wrote:

> Can you tap a Starshell Grenade Launcher multiple times to reduce the
> acting minions stealth?

If he keeps untapping between taps, sure.

> E.g. Meshenka is Eternally Vigilant and has a Starshell Grenade
> Launcher. He is untapped. Gregor attempts to 5th Tradition. Meshenka
> taps to reduce the Gregor's stealth by one.
>
> 1) Can he now pay a blood to untap and intercept the action?

Yes (card text).

> Gregor increases his stealth by one
>
> 2) Can Meshenka now tap again to reduce the stealth further and untap
> again using the EV?

No. EV uses the "During X, do Y" template - meaning he can only use that
ability once each action. If he had a second EV on him, sure.

> If so, I assume he can go on in this manner until either he runs out
> of blood and is tapped without intercepting the action or he
> intercepts the action. Yes?

If he has enough EVs stacked on him, yes.

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

0 nouveau message