Marijava Ghoul Question

1 vue

Sebastian O

non lue,
4 oct. 2002, 13:29:4904/10/2002
Would the Marijava Ghoul's stealth bonus count for an action that required
presence and another discipline such as Soul Painting?

Thanks

LSJ

non lue,
4 oct. 2002, 13:32:1604/10/2002
Sebastian O wrote:

> Would the Marijava Ghoul's stealth bonus count for an action that required
> presence and another discipline such as Soul Painting?

Yes.

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

John P.

non lue,
4 oct. 2002, 13:43:1404/10/2002
"Sebastian O" <joe...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:hekn9.479425$f05.21...@news1.calgary.shaw.ca...

> Would the Marijava Ghoul's stealth bonus count for an action that required
> presence and another discipline such as Soul Painting?
>
> Thanks

I seem to recall that Spirit Summoning Chamber could
be used to get a thaumaturgy card that used Thaumaturgy
and another discipline (Armor of Terra for instance)
so I would be inclined to say yes.

And in a similar line I would think that True Brujah could NOT use
cards like Shadow Feint (assuming they were given a celerity skill card)
as it requires celerity (although it is in addition to obfuscate)

Further I would assume that a True Brujah with Spiritus (don't ask me why)
could use Swiftness of the Stag at the Spiritus level.

Hope this helps rather than confuses....
but as per usual, IANLSJ
(but I do look forward to his responses and corrections)

-JTP

0 nouveau message