Bloodlines Q: Call the Great Beast

2 vues

Joshua Duffin

non lue,
4 déc. 2001, 10:16:2904/12/2001
Call the Great Beast says it becomes a "unique vampire" and
then refers to itself as "the Great Beast". Is its name (for
uniqueness purposes) Great Beast, The Great Beast, or Call
the Great Beast?

What its name is probably doesn't much matter, but the card's
use of the term "unique vampire" in conjunction with the card
not explicitly telling us what that vampire's name is got me
wondering.

Thanks,

Josh

calls great beasts on a regular basis

LSJ

non lue,
4 déc. 2001, 10:28:4504/12/2001
Joshua Duffin wrote:

> Call the Great Beast says it becomes a "unique vampire" and
> then refers to itself as "the Great Beast". Is its name (for
> uniqueness purposes) Great Beast, The Great Beast, or Call
> the Great Beast?

Pick one. Doesn't matter. No official selection.

All "Call the Great Beasts" become the same unique vampire and
will contest accordingly.

If you need an answer: the latter.

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

Alumne3

non lue,
4 déc. 2001, 11:17:5304/12/2001
"the beasty kiddy"

:))

"LSJ" <vte...@white-wolf.com> escribió en el mensaje

Ben Peal

non lue,
4 déc. 2001, 16:12:4804/12/2001
> Josh
>
> calls great beasts on a regular basis

"Hi, Great Beast! This is Josh. How're things? Yeah, that does
sound gruesome. Say, a few of us are going out to see Lord of the
Rings next weekend. Wanna come along? Ah, bummer. I imagine you're
quite the busy fellow. What? Your brother plays the part of the
Balrog? No way! That's so cool! Ok, I'll let you get going. Give
us a call if you can get some time off next weekend! Seeya!"

- Ben Peal, Prince of Boston
fu...@mindstorm.com

The Fanboy

non lue,
4 déc. 2001, 18:10:1804/12/2001
> > Call the Great Beast says it becomes a "unique vampire" and
> > then refers to itself as "the Great Beast". Is its name (for
> > uniqueness purposes) Great Beast, The Great Beast, or Call
> > the Great Beast?
>
> Pick one. Doesn't matter. No official selection.

Oooh! Oooh! I'll get to call mine Satan!

That's the implication from the source material, anyway...

The Fanboy

Frederick Scott

non lue,
4 déc. 2001, 18:37:2504/12/2001
Ben Peal wrote:

> > Josh
> >
> > calls great beasts on a regular basis
>
> "Hi, Great Beast! This is Josh. How're things? Yeah, that does
> sound gruesome. Say, a few of us are going out to see Lord of the
> Rings next weekend. Wanna come along? Ah, bummer. I imagine you're
> quite the busy fellow. What? Your brother plays the part of the
> Balrog? No way! That's so cool! Ok, I'll let you get going. Give
> us a call if you can get some time off next weekend! Seeya!"

Hmmm. Are we sure Josh doesn't own a Russian Wolfhound or something?

"REXXxxxxxx!!! DINNNER!!!!! Here, boy!....no....no WAIT STOP NO
REXXXXXX!!!!....not on the chest.

damn...that was a new shirt, too."

GreySeer

non lue,
4 déc. 2001, 21:15:4704/12/2001
> > Call the Great Beast says it becomes a "unique vampire" and
> > then refers to itself as "the Great Beast". Is its name (for
> > uniqueness purposes) Great Beast, The Great Beast, or Call
> > the Great Beast?
>
> Pick one. Doesn't matter. No official selection.
>
> All "Call the Great Beasts" become the same unique vampire and
> will contest accordingly.
>
> If you need an answer: the latter.

Think I'll write different names on my copies, so depending on which one I
draw I'll get either Bob, George or Reginald

Joshua Duffin

non lue,
5 déc. 2001, 11:19:4405/12/2001

"Frederick Scott" <freds64_at_...@removethis.com> wrote in message

> Ben Peal wrote:
> >
> > > Josh
> > >
> > > calls great beasts on a regular basis
> >
> > "Hi, Great Beast! This is Josh. How're things? Yeah, that does
> > sound gruesome. Say, a few of us are going out to see Lord of the
> > Rings next weekend. Wanna come along? Ah, bummer. I imagine you're
> > quite the busy fellow. What? Your brother plays the part of the
> > Balrog? No way! That's so cool! Ok, I'll let you get going. Give
> > us a call if you can get some time off next weekend! Seeya!"

Close, but I don't like to let him get going. I prefer to have him do my
evil bidding.

Or something like that.

> Hmmm. Are we sure Josh doesn't own a Russian Wolfhound or something?
>
> "REXXxxxxxx!!! DINNNER!!!!! Here, boy!....no....no WAIT STOP NO
> REXXXXXX!!!!....not on the chest.
>
> damn...that was a new shirt, too."

Do Russian Wolfhounds really have 3 bleed and 4 strength?

...I guess they might.

Josh

not the only silly one around

0 nouveau message