LSJ: Resilient Mind vs Form of Corruption

Tetragrammaton

Dec 23, 2003, 1:20:50 PM12/23/03
This question arisen on the
italian forum:
a vampire with a Resilient mind can burn
a blood and become immune to the effect
when a form of corruption card is played ?
My guess is yes, but i need an official confirmation :-)

thanks in advance

Emiliano, v:ekn Prince of Rome

LSJ

Dec 23, 2003, 3:22:22 PM12/23/03
Tetragrammaton wrote:
> a vampire with a Resilient mind can burn
> a blood and become immune to the effect
> when a form of corruption card is played ?
> My guess is yes, but i need an official confirmation :-)

Yes.

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/