Recycling Aurora

ber...@cco.caltech.edu

May 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/8/98

Just for laughs, I've decided to post this deck. Any ideas on how to make it
actually reliable (as it is, it works sometimes but not usually)?

In the same light as Regarding Henry, Feeling Minnesota, and Eating Raoul,
it's... (dum dum DUMMMMMM!!!!)

Recycling Aurora

CRYPT
20 Aurora Van Brande
(or any unreasonable number - if you're playing JOL, go with 500 so you're
sure not to run out)

LIBRARY(100 cards - use more for JOL, less for most real games)
6 Dominate Masters
6 The Barrens
10 Soul Gem of Etrius
10 Freak Drive
18 Camarilla Vitae Slave
18 Force of Will
16 Daring the Dawn
16 Conditioning

I think the idea should be obvious. It's a lot like most other infinite loop
combos, except that this one can be done multiple times on your turn with
virtually no set up. I'm almost hesitant to play this deck in JOL because
people would get so pissed off. Maybe I should try to build it in RL... 8)
I wonder where I'd get that many Soul Gems from.