Skin of night+resillence Qustion.

4 vues

take...@my-deja.com

non lue,
23 déc. 2000, 03:01:1823/12/2000
Skin of night allows to treat agg gamage like normal. So, can I play it
and then play Superior Resillence to prevent 3 agg damage?

Thanks
Dr. José María Segura Izquierdo.
Toreador, Mexico City

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

LSJ

non lue,
23 déc. 2000, 10:06:2923/12/2000
take...@my-deja.com wrote:
> Skin of night allows to treat agg gamage like normal. So, can I play it
> and then play Superior Resillence to prevent 3 agg damage?

No. Superior Resilience will only prevent normal (non-agg) damage.
Skin of Night allows you to treat the damage as normal (that is,
you can burn a blood to heal it and it won't burn you if your
wounded), but the damage is still aggravated.

--
LSJ (vte...@white-wolf.com) VTES Net.Rep for White Wolf, Inc.
http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

0 nouveau message