Spell of Life and created vampires

shawn stanley

Oct 11, 2007, 7:27:15 PM10/11/07
How does Spell of Life work with created vampires such as Embrace,
Third Tradition, a Shock Troops, ... whatever that has been
subsequently banished. What is the "name" of each of these vampires.
Do 2 Embrace's have the same name? Do 2 Tumnimos have the same name?
Do 2 Shock Troops have the same name? Does it matter if the Shock
Troops are different skill cards, do they still have the same name?
Does a Shock Troops skill card vampire of a particular discipline have
the same name as a Legion skill card vampire of the same particular
discipline?

shawn

LSJ

Oct 11, 2007, 7:49:40 PM10/11/07
shawn stanley wrote:
> How does Spell of Life work with created vampires such as Embrace,
> Third Tradition, a Shock Troops, ... whatever that has been
> subsequently banished. What is the "name" of each of these vampires.

The name of the card.

> Do 2 Embrace's have the same name? Do 2 Tumnimos have the same name?

Yes.

> Do 2 Shock Troops have the same name? Does it matter if the Shock
> Troops are different skill cards, do they still have the same name?

They have the names of their cards.

> Does a Shock Troops skill card vampire of a particular discipline have
> the same name as a Legion skill card vampire of the same particular
> discipline?

Yes.

shawn stanley

Oct 11, 2007, 8:05:55 PM10/11/07
On Thu, 11 Oct 2007 19:49:40 -0400, LSJ <vte...@white-wolf.com>
wrote:

cheers that's what I thought on all counts, but I just thought it
might be worth double-checking.