Question 'bout Primal Instinct

1 vue

akais...@my-deja.com

non lue,
13 sept. 2000, 03:00:0013/09/2000
Does Primal Instinct allow your acting vampire to overcome some "forced
strike" like a weapon strike after using the weapon to maneuver ?
Ouch...forgive my bad english !

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

James Coupe

In article <8pos5c$m01$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>, akais...@my-deja.com writes

>Does Primal Instinct allow your acting vampire to overcome some "forced
>strike" like a weapon strike after using the weapon to maneuver ?

You *have* to strike with that weapon.

Even if you could cancel your own strike, which I'm not sure you could,
I would require you (were I judging) to choose that strike again.

--
James Coupe | PGP Key 0x5D623D5D | ja...@zephyr.org.uk (New e-mail)
"Who'd have ever predicted the moment would come when I find myself grateful

LSJ

non lue,
14 sept. 2000, 03:00:0014/09/2000
James Coupe <ve...@zephyr.org.uk> wrote:
> akais...@my-deja.com writes
> > Does Primal Instinct allow your acting vampire to overcome some
> > "forced strike" like a weapon strike after using the weapon to
> > maneuver ?
>
> You *have* to strike with that weapon.
>
> Even if you could cancel your own strike, which I'm not sure you
> could, I would require you (were I judging) to choose that strike
> again.

You can cancel your own strike with Primal Instincts, even a
strike such as the one in the above scenario. When choosing the
new "replacement" strike, you are still bound by the rules:

If a minion has used a maneuver from a strike (either a strike
card or a weapon) this round, then he cannot choose any other
strike for his initial strike of the round.

[6.4.3.1]

--
LSJ (vte...@white-wolf.com) VTES Net.Rep for White Wolf, Inc.
http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/