The Biggest tournament ever : French Open

sla...@my-deja.com

Nov 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/21/00
The Saturday 18 of November, the French Open take place.

85 players (from 4 distinct countries) played the official tournament !
And
they ALL stay during the 3 preliminary rounds (There was even about 50
players left after the final who wait for the prizes :)))) .
And if I count players who join for the side-event and the newbe who
play at
demo-games we organize, the event Gather more than 100 players !!!!!!

The most important was that everyone was pleased with the organisation,
and
had a very good time.
It was Philippe BOULE from White-wolf who give the 1st prize to the
Winner.
(thanks to him for coming)

After 3 rounds, the 5 finalist were :
BRISSET Jean-Marc (Ventrue deck)
RAMOS Miguel (Malkavian)
TRAN-VAN Pierre (Weeny deck)
BERTEIL Olivier (Bleed stealth)
OLIVERI Benoit (Weeny deck)

And finaly, the Ventrue deck get the victory with 4VP.
We will put a more detailled report on our website (see below) in a few
days.

Stéphane
Ventrue Prince of Paris
Regent of France
www.multimania.com/parisvekn/

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Robert Goudie

Nov 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/21/00
<sla...@my-deja.com> wrote in message news:8vds8u$cq4$1...@nnrp1.deja.com...

> The Saturday 18 of November, the French Open take place.
>
> 85 players (from 4 distinct countries) played the official tournament !
> And
> they ALL stay during the 3 preliminary rounds (There was even about 50
> players left after the final who wait for the prizes :)))) .
> And if I count players who join for the side-event and the newbe who
> play at
> demo-games we organize, the event Gather more than 100 players !!!!!!

Congrats Stéphane! That is absolutely amazing.
--

Robert Goudie
Chairman, V:EKN

prea...@utanet.at

Nov 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/21/00
In article <8vds8u$cq4$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,

sla...@my-deja.com wrote:
> The Saturday 18 of November, the French Open take place.
>
> 85 players (from 4 distinct countries) played the official tournament
!

Congratulations are in place! It's *so* wonderful to hear how the game
thrives and prospers under WW's wing. :)

Stephane, amazing job you accomplished, great thanks from the VEKN to
all participants!

Carl Pilhatsch
(VEKN membership director)

stubby

Nov 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/21/00
On Tue, 21 Nov 2000 13:10:58 GMT, sla...@my-deja.com wrote:

>The Saturday 18 of November, the French Open take place.
>
>85 players (from 4 distinct countries) played the official tournament !

BLOODY BRILLAINT - very well done!!

i'm sure you feel like all the hard work paid off :)

regards

anam

Philippe DUCHON

Nov 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/23/00
prea...@utanet.at writes:

> In article <8vds8u$cq4$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,

> sla...@my-deja.com wrote:
> > The Saturday 18 of November, the French Open take place.
> >
> > 85 players (from 4 distinct countries) played the official tournament
> !
>

> Congratulations are in place! It's *so* wonderful to hear how the game
> thrives and prospers under WW's wing. :)
>
> Stephane, amazing job you accomplished, great thanks from the VEKN to
> all participants!

Especially considering that almost all French Jyhad players I know
personally, would _never_ go to a Jyhad tournament. (I'm one) :)

Still, I do miss my weekly sessions.

--

Philippe Duchon (duc...@labri.u-bordeaux.fr)

corr...@my-deja.com

Nov 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/25/00
My question is the follow:

In that moment I can play Claws of dead, Before the range step or
after, or before the choose the strikes??

I need the answer please.

www.setite.com

LSJ

Nov 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/26/00
corr...@my-deja.com wrote:
> In that moment I can play Claws of dead, Before the range step or
> after, or before the choose the strikes??

Any of the above.
Strike modifiers can be played any time before strike
resolution begins - including during choose strikes
after both combatants have chosen their strikes.

--
LSJ (vte...@white-wolf.com) VTES Net.Rep for White Wolf, Inc.
http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/