Bloodline Questions

2 vues

Jason Liang

non lue,
2 déc. 2001, 20:15:3202/12/2001
Hi, some questions:

1. Domain of Evernight: states in bold in the same paragraph as the superior
Temporis effect that: A vampire can play only one Domain of Evernight each
turn. Is this restricted to just the superior Temporis effect, or is it true
for the Obfuscate and inferior Temporis effect as well?

2. The Grandest Trick states: Only usable on an ation that doesn't cost
blood or require a vampire, clan or Discipline. Can the action be one that
requires a non- clan specific title, such as Eternal Vigilance or War Party?
Does the vampire lose his/ her titles during the action?

Cheers,

Janus, Childe of Chronus
5th Generation True Brujah

LSJ

non lue,
2 déc. 2001, 20:58:4702/12/2001
Jason Liang wrote:

> Hi, some questions:
>
> 1. Domain of Evernight: states in bold in the same paragraph as the superior
> Temporis effect that: A vampire can play only one Domain of Evernight each
> turn. Is this restricted to just the superior Temporis effect, or is it true
> for the Obfuscate and inferior Temporis effect as well?

You can't play the superior Tem effect if you've played Domain of Evernight at
all this turn.

> 2. The Grandest Trick states: Only usable on an ation that doesn't cost
> blood or require a vampire, clan or Discipline. Can the action be one that
> requires a non- clan specific title, such as Eternal Vigilance or War Party?
> Does the vampire lose his/ her titles during the action?

No.
Yes.

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

GreySeer

non lue,
3 déc. 2001, 00:01:3203/12/2001
> 1. Domain of Evernight: states in bold in the same paragraph as the
superior
> Temporis effect that: A vampire can play only one Domain of Evernight each
> turn. Is this restricted to just the superior Temporis effect, or is it
true
> for the Obfuscate and inferior Temporis effect as well?

Given that there are card that say "may only play 1 <blah> at <level> a
<interval>" I'd say that it means you can only play 1 per turn regardless of
which effect you use.

> 2. The Grandest Trick states: Only usable on an ation that doesn't cost
> blood or require a vampire, clan or Discipline. Can the action be one that
> requires a non- clan specific title, such as Eternal Vigilance or War
Party?
> Does the vampire lose his/ her titles during the action?

Hmm, tricky. I'd say you couldn't, the card requires a title which only
vampires can have, hence the card also requires a vampire.

LSJ might want to confirm.....

0 nouveau message