LSJ: Enkil Cog and House of Sorrow

jcrossn...@gmail.com

Apr 16, 2009, 2:23:41 PM4/16/09
Reading the newsgroup, I've seen multiple references to the idea that
one can untap the Enkil Cog in order to take a second action in
another player's minion phase. However, the wording of Enkil Cog
(pasted below) suggests that this is not allowed because it follows
the "during X do Y" format. Is this correct?

Requires a vampire of capacity 10 or more. Unique.
Only usable when this vampire successfully bleeds your prey (play
after resolution). Put this card on this vampire. ***During any
Methuselah's minion phase, this vampire may tap this card to attempt
an action.*** This vampire has +1 bleed.

ye olde DM

Apr 16, 2009, 2:42:28 PM4/16/09

At the very least, you can use the House to allow you to act again in
a subsequent minion phase (for instance, acting during your prey's
turn and then again during your grandprey's.)

-John Flournoy

jcrossn...@gmail.com

Apr 16, 2009, 5:20:54 PM4/16/09
> At the very least, you can use the House to allow you to act again in
> a subsequent minion phase (for instance, acting during your prey's
> turn and then again during your grandprey's.)
>
> -John Flournoy

Yeah, that's definitely true. I was going to add an additional
sentence noting that fact, but it didn't seem entirely relevant to the
question.

Jesse

LSJ

Apr 16, 2009, 6:11:47 PM4/16/09