Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Malone

ungelesen,
07.12.2008, 13:15:2307.12.08
an
My question for LSJ: Is a vampire's immunity from being chosen in
Veles' Hunt a "benefit of his or her title", for the purposes of No
Confidence?

No Confidence
Put this card on a titled non-anarch vampire controlled by the target
of the action (or by your predator or prey if the action is
undirected). A vampire with two No Confidence cards loses the benefit
of his or her title. Burn this card if this acting vampire leaves the
ready region.

Veles' Hunt
Blood hunt referendum.
Choose an ally or younger non-titled vampire controlled by your prey.
Successful referendum means that minion is burned. If this referendum
fails or is canceled, no more Veles' Hunts can be played this game.

****

My question for the general populace: How can you remove other
methuselahs' vampires' titles? I came up with the list below. Am I
missing anything, other than forcing a sects change?

Gustav Mallenhaus' special
Sonja Blue's special
Inquisition
Blood Siege
Patsy
Wrath of the Inner Circle

Felix

ungelesen,
07.12.2008, 13:19:2107.12.08
an

excommunication
wrath of the harpies

The Lasombra

ungelesen,
07.12.2008, 14:15:2607.12.08
an
On Sun, 7 Dec 2008 10:19:21 -0800 (PST), Felix qrote:

>> My question for the general populace:  How can you remove other
>> methuselahs' vampires' titles?  I came up with the list below.  Am I
>> missing anything, other than forcing a sects change?
>>
>> Gustav Mallenhaus' special
>> Sonja Blue's special
>> Inquisition
>> Blood Siege
>> Patsy
>> Wrath of the Inner Circle
>
>excommunication
>wrath of the harpies

Command of the Harpies, not Wrath.
Framing an Ancient Grudge

Horatio Ballard (Chicago princedom)

LSJ

ungelesen,
07.12.2008, 14:29:5207.12.08
an
Malone wrote:
> My question for LSJ: Is a vampire's immunity from being chosen in
> Veles' Hunt a "benefit of his or her title", for the purposes of No
> Confidence?

Yes. The vampire is effectively non-titled.

jwjbw...@gmail.com

ungelesen,
07.12.2008, 18:57:5707.12.08
an
On Dec 7, 2:15 pm, The Lasombra <TheLasom...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 7 Dec 2008 10:19:21 -0800 (PST), Felix qrote:
> >> My question for the general populace:  How can you remove other
> >> methuselahs' vampires' titles?  I came up with the list below.  Am I
> >> missing anything, other than forcing a sects change?
>
> >> Gustav Mallenhaus' special
> >> Sonja Blue's special
> >> Inquisition
> >> Blood Siege
> >> Patsy
> >> Wrath of the Inner Circle
>
> >excommunication
> >[Command] of the harpies
>
> Framing an Ancient Grudge

Blood Siege
Will of the Counsel
directed action against Calebros

Effects that burn Gehenna cards, can (I believe) destroy the Liaison
title created by Rise of the Nephtali.

You explicitly did not ask for forced sect changes, but some of these
effects can be powerfully effective:

Derange
Fall of the Camarilla
Fall of the Sabbat
Revelation of the Sire

jwjbw...@gmail.com

ungelesen,
07.12.2008, 19:14:1707.12.08
an
On Dec 7, 6:57 pm, jwjbwhe...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Dec 7, 2:15 pm, The Lasombra <TheLasom...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > On Sun, 7 Dec 2008 10:19:21 -0800 (PST), Felix qrote:

> > >excommunication
> > >[Command] of the harpies
>
> > Framing an Ancient Grudge
>
> Will of the Counsel
> directed action against Calebros
>
> Effects that burn Gehenna cards, can (I believe) destroy the Liaison
> title created by Rise of the Nephtali.
>
> You explicitly did not ask for forced sect changes, but some of these
> effects can be powerfully effective:
>
> Derange
> Fall of the Camarilla
> Fall of the Sabbat
> Revelation of the Sire- Hide quoted text -

Not technically about removing titles, but possibly of interest to the
theme:

Rastacourere
Infamous Warlock

Darby Keeney

ungelesen,
07.12.2008, 22:37:1407.12.08
an
On Dec 7, 11:15 am, Malone <kffos...@indiana.edu> wrote:

> My question for the general populace:  How can you remove other
> methuselahs' vampires' titles?  I came up with the list below.  Am I
> missing anything, other than forcing a sects change?

Any Praxis/Crusade driven title contesting (by rule 4.2, vampires
contesting titles "are treated as if they have no title".)

Zane's card text (by same rule as above)

Table-action referendum to remove of Baron titles from Fee Stakes: X

Innate transfer of Kholo titles from "X" Kholo (e.g, by Clan
Impersonation)

Salem

ungelesen,
07.12.2008, 22:44:2107.12.08
an

Give them a new title, so they have to forfeit their old title.

--
salem
(replace 'hotmail' with 'gmail' to email)

James Coupe

ungelesen,
07.12.2008, 23:37:3607.12.08
an
In message <470b43ce-94d7-44e8...@u14g2000yqg.googlegroup

s.com>, jwjbw...@gmail.com writes:
>Effects that burn Gehenna cards, can (I believe) destroy the Liaison
>title created by Rise of the Nephtali.

Incorrect.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad/msg/ae189d310831601d
[LSJ 20040830]
***
> I could be completely wrong here; this is just my opinion now: I'd be
> inclined to say the vampire keeps the Liaison title, and now no one
> else can try to get it (similar to old Archon: the card didn't stay
> in play, but the abilities granted did).

Correct.
***
--
James Coupe