[LSJ] Two Timing Questions

4 vues

kushiel

non lue,
27 juil. 2004, 04:23:4727/07/2004
I tried to Google these but couldn't find anything relevant. Hopefully
I'm not just repeating what someone else has asked.

1) Methuselah A has two vampires in torpor, and plays Dragonbound during
her discard phase. Does she burn two pool damage for the DB? If not, why
is the discard phase so different from the master phase (which seems to only
end when you say it's over)?

2) I can use effects that take place only during my transfer phase after
I have used all transfers, but before the phase is over, correct? For
example, I can use all four transfers to move a vampire from my crypt to
my uncontrolled region, and then use Powerbase: Montreal to add a blood to
that vampire, yes?

Thanks a bunch.

John Eno
Prince of Pittsburgh, PA

LSJ

non lue,
27 juil. 2004, 06:17:0327/07/2004
kushiel wrote:
> I tried to Google these but couldn't find anything relevant. Hopefully
> I'm not just repeating what someone else has asked.
>
> 1) Methuselah A has two vampires in torpor, and plays Dragonbound during
> her discard phase. Does she burn two pool damage for the DB? If not, why
> is the discard phase so different from the master phase (which seems to only
> end when you say it's over)?

Yes.

> 2) I can use effects that take place only during my transfer phase after
> I have used all transfers, but before the phase is over, correct? For
> example, I can use all four transfers to move a vampire from my crypt to
> my uncontrolled region, and then use Powerbase: Montreal to add a blood to
> that vampire, yes?

Yes.

Further, note:
The last thing that happens in the influence phase is the moving of
full vampires to the ready region, though. No more transfers after that.

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

kushiel

non lue,
27 juil. 2004, 16:57:0127/07/2004
LSJ <vte...@white-wolf.com> wrote in message news:<zYpNc.334260$Gx4.1...@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>...

> kushiel wrote:
> > I tried to Google these but couldn't find anything relevant. Hopefully
> > I'm not just repeating what someone else has asked.
> >
> > 1) Methuselah A has two vampires in torpor, and plays Dragonbound during
> > her discard phase. Does she burn two pool damage for the DB? If not, why
> > is the discard phase so different from the master phase (which seems to only
> > end when you say it's over)?
>
> Yes.
>
> > 2) I can use effects that take place only during my transfer phase after
> > I have used all transfers, but before the phase is over, correct? For
> > example, I can use all four transfers to move a vampire from my crypt to
> > my uncontrolled region, and then use Powerbase: Montreal to add a blood to
> > that vampire, yes?
>
> Yes.
>
> Further, note:
> The last thing that happens in the influence phase is the moving of
> full vampires to the ready region, though. No more transfers after that.

Thanks, boss. It's your world, we just live here. :)

0 nouveau message