Hukros Q (LSJ)

agzocgud

Jul 26, 2009, 8:16:15 AM7/26/09
In my untap, I move a cheap gun to Hukros. Can I use concealed weapon
to get the gun in play during a combat? I think not...

Thanks in advance.

Hukros
Clan: Gangrel antitribu (group 4)
Capacity: 10
Disciplines: ANI OBF PRO VIC abo cel
Sabbat: During your untap phase, you may move a card from your hand to
Hukros face down. You may look at the card at any time. Hukros may
play that card as if from your hand.

Concealed Weapon
Type: Combat
Only usable before range is determined.
This minion equips with a non-unique weapon card from your hand
(requirements and cost apply as normal). The weapon cannot cost 3 or
more pool or inflict (with a regular strike) aggravated damage or 4 or
more damage.

LSJ

Jul 26, 2009, 8:29:32 AM7/26/09
agzocgud wrote:
> In my untap, I move a cheap gun to Hukros. Can I use concealed weapon
> to get the gun in play during a combat? I think not...

Correct.

Orpheus

Jul 26, 2009, 8:37:04 AM7/26/09
LSJ wrote:
> agzocgud wrote:
>> In my untap, I move a cheap gun to Hukros. Can I use concealed weapon
>> to get the gun in play during a combat? I think not...
>
> Correct.

But he could put a Concealed in Hukros and play it with a gun from his hand,
right ?

Jozxyqk

Jul 26, 2009, 9:33:44 AM7/26/09

Yeah, that was one of the things I tried to do with Hukros.. Load him up with
Disguised Weapon and Pack Alpha, so that when I drew into my retainers and
weapons he could whip them out without eating up my handsize.

It sucked. :)