[lsj] add. strikes; Burst/Rötschreck

19 vues

Thomas Stellmach

non lue,
15 juil. 2002, 07:31:1815/07/2002
Two Questions:

1) Vamp A is in combat and uses Blur for additional strikes. Is it possible
for him to use sup. Acrobatics for the dodge effect (add. add. strike
fizzles)?

2) Blocking Vampire of Meth. A plays Burst of Sunlight / Rötschreck in
combat against the acting vampire of Meth. B. Can Meth C play Rötschreck to
affect the Vampire of Meth A?

Thank you, Thomas Stellmach

LSJ

non lue,
15 juil. 2002, 07:43:1515/07/2002
Thomas Stellmach wrote:

> Two Questions:
>
> 1) Vamp A is in combat and uses Blur for additional strikes. Is it possible
> for him to use sup. Acrobatics for the dodge effect (add. add. strike
> fizzles)?

No. Can only use 1 additional-strike-gainer each round.

> 2) Blocking Vampire of Meth. A plays Burst of Sunlight / Rötschreck in
> combat against the acting vampire of Meth. B. Can Meth C play Rötschreck to
> affect the Vampire of Meth A?

No. After the first R., combat is over.

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

John

non lue,
15 juil. 2002, 10:51:1115/07/2002

"LSJ" <vte...@white-wolf.com> wrote in message

> > 2) Blocking Vampire of Meth. A plays Burst of Sunlight / Rötschreck in
> > combat against the acting vampire of Meth. B. Can Meth C play Rötschreck
> > affect the Vampire of Meth A?
>
> No. After the first R., combat is over.

But if both wanted to play rotschreck at the same time (Meth A on the acting
vamp, Meth C on the reacting, bursting vamp) how would order be determined?
Is it essentially a race to see who can lay cards first?

-JTP

LSJ

non lue,
15 juil. 2002, 11:02:3415/07/2002

See 1.6.1.6 for sequencing rules.

Halcyan 2

non lue,
21 juil. 2002, 00:08:1521/07/2002
>> 2) Blocking Vampire of Meth. A plays Burst of Sunlight / Rötschreck in
>> combat against the acting vampire of Meth. B. Can Meth C play Rötschreck to
>> affect the Vampire of Meth A?
>
>No. After the first R., combat is over.

Maybe I'm just thick-skulled but just as Psyche! interrupts Rotschreck, why
can't a second Rotschreck interrupt the effect of the first Rotschreck?

Halcyan 2

LSJ

non lue,
22 juil. 2002, 07:43:4822/07/2002

Because R. is played when the activity is announced.
After the first R., that timing window is passed.

0 nouveau message