Nkishi + Walks-With-Might?

1 view

Kyabetsu

Mar 9, 2010, 3:59:16 PM3/9/10
Nkishi
Type: Equipment
Requires: laibon
Unique equipment. Requires a Laibon.
You may use a master phase action to search your library or ash heap
for an Aye or an Orun and put that card on this Laibon.
Rarity: EK:R

Walks-With-Might
Type: Ally
Cost: 2 pool
Unique werewolf with 4 life. 0 bleed, 3 strength.
Master cards cost you an additional pool. Walks-With-Might gets +1
intercept against Followers of Set. Each strike or damaging effect
made against him inflicts 1 less damage on him.
Rarity: Promo:20080203

If I get an Aye with Nkishi and I control Walks-With-Might, will the
Aye cost me pool?

LSJ

Mar 9, 2010, 4:01:03 PM3/9/10

No. Nkishi does not say "pay cost".